Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray Parts

Clarky72

[quote name='dlloyd' post='1172806' date='Mar 23 2011, 01:16 AM']Well, yes... but you wouldn't be able to buy a set for a Warmoth project, etc. (as I understand it... maybe I'm wrong.)[/quote]

I had no problem at all ordering the tuners - at the time I was living in Amsterdam, there's a music store that was just around the corner from my office that stocked a few MM basses so I simply asked if they could order a set for me. I was expecting some hassle as I wanted the full set of 3 + 1, but they assured me it would be fine.

There was no mention of having to send back my old tuners, in fact I still have them stashed away in a bag somewhere.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1173686' date='Mar 23 2011, 07:06 PM']First stop, Strings and things! You might even get it by the weekend :)[/quote]

Yep I second that! Their email address is a few posts previous, drop them a line and they'll happily help you out.

Can't compliment S&T enough. Gave them a call to see where I could source new strap pins, pickup screws and pick guard screws and they sorted me out, delivered within 24 hours. Also ordered a black White black pick guard at the same time at a WD beating price. (I was a bit disappointed with my last WD pick guard purchase, the screw holes were miles off and it came without the plastic cover so was nicely scratched, this S&T one is it's replacement).