Why become a member? ×

Uber Quad

niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1157765' date='Mar 11 2011, 10:29 AM']Getting quite moist at the thought of these cabs after reading 16 pages on TB in the sleepless night I've just had. Anybody got one / care to comment?[/quote]

No, not got one, but they're causing me some sleepless nights. I eventually managed to drop off by repeating "if only I had some money..." over and over again.

Seriously, though, they look great, especially teamed with a Streamliner.

[quote name='Merton' post='1158929' date='Mar 12 2011, 08:22 AM']Ooh, found it. Is it getting good reviews on TB then? Looks like their answer to things like the Big One and fEarful type designs which are springing up :)[/quote]

it really came about because of some old EVM multi-driver cabs I have. Back in the 80's, I was an endorser.

Are they available yet? They look peachy! Wonder what sort of cost they'll be though - I think if I found them on an American music website I may as well just change the dollar sign to a pound sign and save for that figure.

[quote name='acidbass' post='1168606' date='Mar 19 2011, 06:45 PM']Are they available yet? They look peachy! Wonder what sort of cost they'll be though - I think if I found them on an American music website I may as well just change the dollar sign to a pound sign and save for that figure.[/quote]

Yes...they've been available since last Fall in the States.

[quote name='acidbass' post='1168606' date='Mar 19 2011, 06:45 PM']Are they available yet? They look peachy! Wonder what sort of cost they'll be though - I think if I found them on an American music website I may as well just change the dollar sign to a pound sign and save for that figure.[/quote]

Check bass direct but not cheap.

Cheers
Dave