Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 4x10 (provisionally sold)

mr.sibs

I'm re-advertising this, looking for straight cash

The cab is 200watts of punchy trace power, and if i had a car believe me id keep it, but there's no way im gettin this on the tube...
Its ply rather than mdf, VERY strong construction, has scratches but these are nothing more than cosmetic, bit of black paint would be all it needs.
Its a fair size at 65x60x46 in cm, has 2 very sturdy handles, no rattles or buzzes, pure cleanliness

The head is a trace gp7sm 130 with 260watts peak power, very sturdy and easy to manage with a decent handle, has features such as gp7 graphic eq (7band) passive and active input, deep and bright boosts, mute switch, tuner out and effects loop, and it can power two cabs via 8ohm outputs.

just to be clear looking for [color="#FF0000"][b]£70[/b][/color] cash for the cab alone

I had a buyer who has pulled out, so really need to sell this to pay for my new amp. Absolute silly bargain at [color="#FF0000"][size=5]£200[/size][/color], no offers

Edited by mr.sibs

[quote name='mr.sibs' post='130930' date='Jan 30 2008, 08:23 PM']When you first plug in you have to adjust the jack to get it recieving the signal but it doesnt slip once in place, and im certain this is just an easy repir, and the price has been altered accordingly!![/quote]

If you mean you have to pull the plug back a tadge then mine does this too! I don't think it's a fault, I remember reading somewhere that there are different standards for some jack plugs/sockets which probably explains it.

The easiest solution is to get a jack-to-xlr cable made up so you (or whoever buys it) can use the xlr socket instead which provides a much more solid and physically locked in connection.

Regards,
Steve.

[quote name='stevebasshead' post='131418' date='Jan 31 2008, 05:29 PM']If you mean you have to pull the plug back a tadge then mine does this too! I don't think it's a fault, I remember reading somewhere that there are different standards for some jack plugs/sockets which probably explains it.

The easiest solution is to get a jack-to-xlr cable made up so you (or whoever buys it) can use the xlr socket instead which provides a much more solid and physically locked in connection.

Regards,
Steve.[/quote]

thanks steve, thats good to know, it always works completely fine when its been plugged in, so that explains it, the previous owner used xlr and reported no such problem
well the cab is still set at £100

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='134730' date='Feb 5 2008, 11:38 PM']Tried asking Jools @ Silent Hill Studios or Nev at Garden Studios if they're interested in buying this? Might make a good rehearsal rig.[/quote]

i havnt thought of that yet actually, might give it a try, cheers