Why become a member? ×

Mutron III+ SOLD

salapatrakis

Hi there,

I'm selling a Mutron III+, serial number 1533. It is in excelent working and cosmetic condition. There are no knobs missing, all the buttons work perfect and the sound is amazing funky!!!!! I believe that this is a great bargain for someone that looks for the real FUNK.

[attachment=5284:SA400248.JPG]

The reason I'm selling it is its size and also because I've got a Cry-Baby which I use more.

It comes with a power adaptor, which is made by a professional, in order to match the specification of the original HAZ power adaptor. It is almost imposible to order one of those, as they are not shipped to Europe. So, I payed someone to build one.

I accept Paypal and I can ship anywhere.

All the best,
Jordan

Edited by salapatrakis

[quote name='salapatrakis' post='129641' date='Jan 28 2008, 10:44 PM']Hi there,

I'm selling a vintage Mutron III, serial number 1533. It is in excelent working and cosmetic condition. There are no knobs missing, all the buttons work perfect and the sound is amazing funky!!!!! I believe that this is a great bargain for someone that looks for the real FUNK.

The reason I'm selling it is its size and also because I've got a Cry-Baby which I use more.

It comes with a power adaptor, which is made by a professional, in order to match the specification of the original HAZ power adaptor. It is almost imposible to order one of those, as they are not shipped to Europe. So, I payed someone to build one.

I accept Paypal and I can ship anywhere.

All the best,
Jordan[/quote]

Hi - Is this an original Musitronics Muton III?

Confused by the HAZ spec. PSU

Edited by NoirBass

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='129785' date='Jan 29 2008, 09:09 AM']I see HAZ which = Not original Mutron

Sorry[/quote]

Me too, now the pics are in and the orginal post was updated.

Thought it was too good to be true.

Ahh well - the search continues..............

I accept that I did a mistake, as I didn't know all these about the original and non-original Mutron, but now I know as I have done the appropriate research. I just realise that people just care about prestige and not about the actual thing. It's a pitty but this is why some things are so unreasonable expensive........

This pedal has exactly the same quality and sound as the "original" one. It's as the same exactly appearance and buttons, even the way it works is the same. So, don't try to underestimate this wonderful pedal, because it is not the "original". It seems like there a few people out there that would prefer to spent a fortune for the "original" one just because it costs a fortune.
The reality is that there is no difference between these two in terms of sound and quality.

I'm really sorry for advertising it as Mutron III and not as Mutron III+. That's why I changed the ad - I didn't try to cheat the basschaters.

All the best,
Jordan

[quote name='salapatrakis' post='130331' date='Jan 29 2008, 10:29 PM']I accept that I did a mistake, as I didn't know all these about the original and non-original Mutron, but now I know as I have done the appropriate research. I just realise that people just care about prestige and not about the actual thing. It's a pitty but this is why some things are so unreasonable expensive........

This pedal has exactly the same quality and sound as the "original" one. It's as the same exactly appearance and buttons, even the way it works is the same. So, don't try to underestimate this wonderful pedal, because it is not the "original". It seems like there a few people out there that would prefer to spent a fortune for the "original" one just because it costs a fortune.
The reality is that there is no difference between these two in terms of sound and quality.

I'm really sorry for advertising it as Mutron III and not as Mutron III+. That's why I changed the ad - I didn't try to cheat the basschaters.

All the best,
Jordan[/quote]

Hi Jordan, I appreciate that you're just trying to sell your pedal, but telling everyone that both Mu-Trons are the same is false advertising. You say you have done the "appropriate research", but based on your comments later in the post I would say you haven't done enough.

They are completely different. The only similarity is the looks. The circuitry and components are completely different, and while the III+ is actually an "OK" filter, it has NOTHING on the original. I'm not saying it isn't a decent filter, I'm just saying if you want that authentic Mu-Tron tone, you'd have to look somewhere else.

Edited by Higgie

I think we are getting into Kev territory.

We've established this isn't an original nothing more need be said about it as long as the person knows they are buying the RI not the Original they can do there own research.

We need not state our personal opinions on the pedal :)