Why become a member? ×

Bass cabinet. 15 & 10

Mark Percy

Bass cabinet. Super high quality. Made by JBL. Consists of one 15 inch Ampeg/Eminence speaker in its own compartment within the box, which is ported, and one 10 inch Ampeg speaker in its own compartment within the box. This is a passive cabinet, with two JBL passive crossovers contained within, comprising of one crossover for the 15 inch speaker and one crossover for the 10 inch speaker. The cabinet is 8 ohms. This box is made of 13 ply birch ply and extremely robust. It has metal recess handles and metal corners and metal speakon jack socket on the back. It has a metal grille, this is a superb sounding box and is an absolute bargain at £100. The cabinet resides in North London and can be delivered locally within reason. No endless PM messages. No tyre kickers or waffling novices. Please telephone 020-7272-2068 or 020-7561-1347

Edited by Mark Percy

[quote name='Mark Percy' post='1129010' date='Feb 15 2011, 10:22 PM']Bass cabinet. Super high quality. Made by JBL. Consists of one 15 inch Ampeg/Eminence speaker in its own compartment within the box, which is ported, and one 10 inch Ampeg speaker in its own compartment within the box. This is a passive cabinet, with two JBL passive crossovers contained within, comprising of one crossover for the 15 inch speaker and one crossover for the 10 inch speaker. The cabinet is 8 ohms. This box is made of 13 ply birch ply and extremely robust. It has metal recess handles and metal corners and metal speakon jack socket on the back. It has a metal grille, this is a superb sounding box and is an absolute bargain at £100. The cabinet resides in North London and can be delivered locally within reason. No endless PM messages. No tyre kickers or waffling novices. Please telephone 020-7272-2068 or 020-7561-1347[/quote]

I'd love to buy this but I'm not sure I'm experienced enough - also I like waffles. :)

Shall I inconvenience you by sending you a message instead?

[quote name='Mark Percy' post='1129010' date='Feb 15 2011, 10:22 PM']Bass cabinet. Super high quality. Made by JBL. Consists of one 15 inch Ampeg/Eminence speaker in its own compartment within the box, which is ported, and one 10 inch Ampeg speaker in its own compartment within the box. This is a passive cabinet, with two JBL passive crossovers contained within, comprising of one crossover for the 15 inch speaker and one crossover for the 10 inch speaker. The cabinet is 8 ohms. This box is made of 13 ply birch ply and extremely robust. It has metal recess handles and metal corners and metal speakon jack socket on the back. It has a metal grille, this is a superb sounding box and is an absolute bargain at £100. The cabinet resides in North London and can be delivered locally within reason. No endless PM messages. No tyre kickers or waffling novices. Please telephone 020-7272-2068 or 020-7561-1347[/quote]
I don't know any waffling novices, but I once received a baffling invoice. Does that count?