Why become a member? ×

Gone.

Stacker

[quote name='paulmcnamara' post='1274257' date='Jun 18 2011, 11:23 PM']Hi, Just wondering if your Nash Jazz is still available? Also interested to know how it comes to have a Fender decal as opposed to a Nash one?

Thanks, Paul.[/quote]
Hi Paul, until about last year it was normal to 'discover' a Fender decal on a Nash bass. It's only since Nash have become well known (eg through Rob Trujillo of Metallica using them) that they have started using Nash Guitars decals. FYI I used to own this bass and it's a really stunning one, the CAR finish with streaks of silver coming through the relic'ing is really beautiful.

• 3 months later...

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1317466506' post='1390951']
Hnnng! Lots of Nash love -- but no cash, love. :)
[/quote]

Yesh, Grim times. Mate of mine down south is trying to shift his 1960 Gibson ES330. Keeps dropping it and is now down under £3k and still no biters.

As I said a few posts earlier (and a few months back), this is a wonderful playing and sounding bass but its the CAR finish - with silver streaks showing through the relic'ing that really makes this stand out from the crowd. Whoever gets this will not be disappointed

Edited by Clarky

• 2 weeks later...