Why become a member? ×

please remove all gone

fluffo

EBS HD350 head 6 months old, Proline 4 x 10 cab, breaks my heart to sell this lot.
But needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle!!!.

I'm based around South East London/ DA17 Kent area.

Possible Hartke trades
Yamaha rbx 775 trades

Now dropped to £700 in straight sale, please note the rack and tuner are not part of the sale
I will get a pic of the cab on at some point but it's in grate condition and you all know what they look like

Call mark on 07956 964156 or PM me, quick sale wanted before I change my mind.

[attachment=70558:31012011169.JPG][attachment=70559:31012011170.JPG]

Edited by fluffo

[quote name='fluffo' post='1109693' date='Jan 31 2011, 04:50 PM']EBS HD350 head 6 months old, Proline 4 x 10 cab, breaks my heart to sell this lot.
But needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle!!!.

I'm based around South East London/ DA17 Kent area.
Open for trades.
Yamaha rbx 775, rbx jm 6 string, all available and will split head and cab

£850 in straight sale, will post pics tonight, please note the rack and tuner are not part of the sale

Call mark on 07956 964156 or PM me, quick sale wanted before I change my mind.[/quote]
bump

Edited by fluffo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trust me with this rig you WILL!!! be heard, ive got the head and used to have a proline 4x10 only sold it because of the size and weight, but the quality of tone is outstanding, i want another one- big bump for this huge bargain!

[quote name='lee650' post='1173896' date='Mar 23 2011, 09:13 PM']Trust me with this rig you WILL!!! be heard, ive got the head and used to have a proline 4x10 only sold it because of the size and weight, but the quality of tone is outstanding, i want another one- big bump for this huge bargain![/quote]
cheers lee, A man who knows quality

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1173581' date='Mar 23 2011, 05:38 PM']How loud are these?[/quote]

The HD350 is rated at 350w down to 2 ohms.

I've never felt I've had to push mine over the years, despite playing in a few pretty leary guitar bands. It's a SERIOUSLY loud amp and I think the 350w rating is somewhat conservative (although it could also be the efficiency of the Proline cabs).

Regarding the cabs, having used mine with the EBS Prolines as well as Ampeg, Warwick and Zoot cabs, I personally think the Prolines are a sizable part of the "EBS sound". I mean the amp's a monster but when used with the cabs, it's a big scary monster! :)

Bump for a bargain rig...!

T