Why become a member? ×

Sandberg California Pm

theplumber

[quote name='theplumber' post='1098922' date='Jan 22 2011, 06:08 PM']Stuck this on e bay as I could'nt find how to put it on for sale here!...it's up tomorrow![/quote]
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SANDBERG-CALIFORNIA-PM-BASS-GUITAR-MADE-GERMANY-/300517305943?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item45f83a2e57"]link[/url]

I'm soooo gutted. I was bidding on this and got outbid. A few minutes before the end of the auction I go to stick a higher bid on it (higher than the actual winning bid) and my f&*king internet connection dies for 5 minutes (it does this frequently, just can't believe it happened at THE most inopportune moment. I'm literally about to explode. If the buyer turns out to be a timewaster....dibs on second chance!

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='1100021' date='Jan 23 2011, 07:55 PM']Yeah, I still want a JM4, but I wanted to replace my P-bass with something, so put what I thought was a low bid on this and won it!

Tony[/quote]
Well done.....I had planned to keep this bass,at least for a wee while longer..did expect maybe £100 more...but,it's a crap time of the year to sell...maybe the spring would have been better...but due to serious big repair bill for van..tax demand and electric bill overdue....it was either sell the bass or one of my children....but then again..they are in their 20's and would not be very happy.....glad its going to someone on the forum though.....what is is they say...we are only looking after the guitars for the next owner.......or some other stupid saying.....still got my Musicman Sub!

Thats a great postal service...I was wrapping the bass around about that time yesterday morning.....As I said to Tony.....wrong time to sell bass......wrong time to have to pay a massive repair bill for my van......But I have noticed a bit of a fall in the prices of guitars on ebay recently...again,it's that time of the year/month...if I could have held out till the spring I would have...(or better still...not sold it!).....by the way...the postal service was Interparcel....Tony picked them...and I used them myself to send another guitar out...worth a shot! :)