Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Jm4 £750 or trades

Jigster

Alder body, blonde with tort pick guard, stunning bass, Delano pick ups, sandberg 2-band, active / passive, passive tone control, 6 x bolted / canadian hardrock maple, 1 Delano J-style / 1 Delano M-style humbucker / PU-split, zero fret to aid with intonation and tuning.

[attachment=69635:IMG_8155.JPG]

[size=3][b]This is a TOP quality bass.[/b][/size] Sandbergs are handmade in Germany. The finish is to die for, sweet neck and fretboard, frets are superb, no sharp edges.

The sound is mahoosive - and the harmonics very true - chords ring out, but it also rocks, and altho I can't slap for slappery, it also pops.

Only one imperfection: a chip on the back of the neck. There is a pic to show this.

[size=4][b]Re. trades interested in Fender Jazz, or Stingray, or something equally juicy :) [/b][/size]

[attachment=69636:IMG_8152.JPG]

Comes with Sandberg general issue soft case.

Will post if necessary at buyer's risk/cost. But happy to meet within 100 miles of Coventry, or for buyer to collect.

Edited by Jigster

Im pretty sure Ive bumped your Pro Co today, but hey, Im soooo nice, and Sandbergs are sooooooo good you're getting another one free!

Seriously, I own a Ken Taylor, and its been giggged HARD, and it's pretty beat up (Im not a believer in pristine instruments, good strings and fretboard yes, but cosmetics are just those) and I still get compliments on it,just for the sound! This baby looks to be in great condition, and I can attest to the quality of those Delano PU's, they are loud and they cut through, and they hav a ton of variety too, With rising prices this is a truly great bass at a very competitive price! If this is still here in a week 1) I'd be shocked and 2) Id have to go rob a bank...

bigthumb you are so right

folks, this is a bass with both a modern sound and the old school tones - it's pick up variations allow for an array of sounds it's no a Big Al!!, but it doth possess a tonal palette. If you want to something that is visually a classy update on the Fender style but that has a [b]HAND BUILT[/b] precision build then this is the bass for you.

Stand out from the crowd - look around and you'll notice that Sandbergs aren't ten a penny, that's because they're built one at a time, NOT mass produced, oh no. You better believe it.