Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

BASSES FOR SALE

jonniejames

[attachment=67026:IMG_0083.jpg][attachment=67023:IMG_0080.jpg][attachment=67024:IMG_0085.jpg]
[attachment=67025:IMG_0082.jpg]

These two basses are for sale. Please feel free to call, email chat about anything. I am based in Southampton but am willing to drive and meet buyers half-way if you live a long drive away.

I am open to offers.

Warwick £1100

Spector £1400

email me at;

[email protected]

Edited by jonniejames

[quote name='jonniejames' post='1068332' date='Dec 23 2010, 10:49 PM'][attachment=67026:IMG_0083.jpg][attachment=67023:IMG_0080.jpg][attachment=67024:IMG_0085.jpg]
[attachment=67025:IMG_0082.jpg]

These two basses are for sale. Please feel free to call, email chat about anything. I am based in Southampton but am willing to drive and meet buyers half-way if you live a long drive away.

I am open to offers.

Warwick £1100

Spector £1400

email me at;

[email protected][/quote]

Any info on the Warwick age serial no. is that damage on headstock ? can you post some better photo inc back of neck etc.

That would make the Warwick a December '03 bass.

Regards selling these, take really good pictures showing all of the bass(es), borrow a good camera if necessary! Might be worth a look through the FS section to see what similar basses have sold for previously

Also change the title to "Warwick SS1 and Spector Euro" so anybody looking for those basses knows to click!

[quote name='jonniejames' post='1068424' date='Dec 24 2010, 12:34 AM']Aha, thanks.

it's L-102-551-03

Any ideas on how to get these sold? I'm new to this and would like to have optimum viewings!

cheers[/quote]

patience and bumping on sundays, if i had the money i would have had your streamer by now

[quote name='jonniejames' post='1068424' date='Dec 24 2010, 12:34 AM']Aha, thanks.

it's L-102-551-03

Any ideas on how to get these sold? I'm new to this and would like to have optimum viewings!

cheers[/quote]

Looking at some of the prices the Spectors and Warwicks have been going for lately, i would say you've over priced them a tad to high...

A Spector Euro 6LX went for £700 the other night..outrages price if you ask me! :)

Plus, i think there's a couple of Euro 5's knocking around at £700 as we speak..

I withdrew my Euro 6 at £750, i just couldn't justify letting it go at that price...

Also, xmas is never a great time to shift gear in any part of the world!

But on the other hand, people might get bundles of cash for christmas that they want to part with, so it's not all doom and gloom..

Oh'... christmas eve bump..

Edited by Bassulike66

I would be interested in having a look at the Streamer, I am 30 miles up the road. But would like to see better photos particularly of the damage is this the only part damaged, how are the tuners a knock can threat them and the nut spins loose, is that the original nut, it looks like a III. or is it the original II as they break at the sides as well. What you have shown looks in good nick wood wise.

Thanks & a merry Xmas to you

what's all this talk of 'bumping'? Sorry, I've only just joined this site (which is very cool by the way). Is this a way of getting more people to view my ad.?

I am still not getting much interest on these guitars but I've gigged with them lots and know they're good. Would it help if I said I would accept less money for them?

ANY OFFERS????

Bumping just gets your add to the top of the first page as in theory most people just glance at the latest couple of pages when looking for something hence bump to the top!

Ref prices, I say set your prices as you see fit. Its very difficult as no one seems to have money ( that is until they see a bargain that they can't resist!!)
These are quality instruments, I love warwicks but they don't seem to be as popular at the mo hence very very stupid low prices!