Why become a member? ×

no more ABM 300 evo 2

matt_citizenbass

but doesn't anyone else find this extremely aggravating!

i've been meaning to get one for a year or so now but it keeps on getting pushed back, just when im ready or so to get it they dont do it anymore!

i dont really know what else there is to go for, besides a hartke, or i guess save a bit more for a 500.

but then also i really want somethings a proper workehorse and something i dont even have to think about when i want to use it. ampeg would do but its so expensive!

there was really point in this post...

I picked mine up 2nd hand for <£200. They were on sale at soundslive.co.uk for £250 for a bit too... they ran out around December I think.

There was one on the for sale section for £200 but collection only from Bristol. Might be worth asking the seller if he's still selling.

[quote name='Machines' post='122032' date='Jan 17 2008, 10:43 AM']I picked mine up 2nd hand for <£200. They were on sale at soundslive.co.uk for £250 for a bit too... they ran out around December I think.

There was one on the for sale section for £200 but collection only from Bristol. Might be worth asking the seller if he's still selling.[/quote]

It went on ebay, and in a prickish feat of prickness decided not to mention it on here, and now it is mine. I know, I'm a prick.

I didnt realise Ashdown had rejigged their lines!

That 'Classic' range looks odd though, and all those features would go to waste for me. But hey, Im sure they know what theyre doing. There'll be plenty used, and there are quite a few 'vintagey' amps out these days so dont worry.

[quote name='jono b' post='122441' date='Jan 17 2008, 09:12 PM']It went on ebay, and in a prickish feat of prickness decided not to mention it on here, and now it is mine. I know, I'm a prick.[/quote]
Not at all. Glad you got it in the end after all the fun in the sale! :)