Why become a member? ×

Xmas sell-off of a few bits and bobs that I’m not likely to be using. Excuse poor photos, and may add more bits as I find them

First off; genuine Fender “F” logo chrome neck plate, c/w screws. It’s been briefly on a bass, but like new, no scratches. £10 posted [b]*SOLD*[/b]

Edited by Shaggy

Chrome control plate to fit a Fender Precision a la Jazz bass / Stingray, excellent nick.. £5 posted, or £7 posted to include a Precision B/W/B pickguard cut to fit, which has also had the lower “horn” trimmed to make it more MusicMan-ish. [b]* SOLD TOGETHER *[/b]

Edited by Shaggy

Fender-fit chrome bass bridge (non-Fender), good quality and as-new condition. A bit chunkier / thicker metal than vintage Fender ones; the Fender bridge cover won’t quite fit over it by a couple of millimetres, which is why I sourced an old ‘un. £4 posted [b] * SOLD *[/b]

Edited by Shaggy

Jazz pickup of unknown make, came off a mid-‘80’s Graham Crook Custom (UK luthier) so should be decent quality, and was working fine when I took it off to fit Barts. I think it’s bridge position, can measure. No wires but the stubs should be [i]just [/i]enough to solder onto – I’ll take back if it’s a dud. £5 posted

Seymour Duncan pickups to upgrade Rickenbacker 4001 / 3, boxed and as new but have been briefly fitted. See [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=96148&hl=Seymour+Duncan"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...=Seymour+Duncan[/url] for more details. £30 each or £50 the pair (posted) – less than a third of the cheapest you’ll find new! [b]* BOTH SOLD *[/b]

Edited by Shaggy

Korg Pandora PX4-B personal bass multi-effects, tuner, amp/cab modeller, rhythm unit and Tascam-type trainer unit (never used the last 2 features!), boxed and as new with manual and strap clip. 50 pre-set “Stu Hamm” signature effects/ amp settings and you can write & store 50 more. Really nifty little gadget with plenty of useable effects, handy to just keep in your bass case as a tuner and emergency back-up pre-amp. I don’t generally use effects, but I did use the “vocoder” setting for the intro to “Living on a prayer” quite impressively, and the chorus on power-ballady type stuff. Runs on 4 x AA batteries or a generic DC power adapter (4.5V). £50 posted [b]*SOLD*[/b]

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1068863' date='Dec 24 2010, 05:09 PM']Yup.[/quote]

Thanks, I didn't know!

Edit; [b]Korg, P-bass control plate & p/guard and neck-plate now sold - only the knobs, Les Paul pickguard & J p/up left![/b]

Edited by Shaggy