Why become a member? ×

Can someone help me identify these 2 units?

StevieD_FenderP2009

Hi guys

Recently managed to get hold of a picture of God himself's bass rig (although some of you from another religion won't agree that he is the real god, but he's my god haha) and I was wondering if you could help me in working out what these 2 units are that I can't seem to find anything out about.

Here's the picture:

[attachment=66608:Steve__s..._Editied.png]

As you can see, i've managed to put a name next to each unit on in the rack case apart from 2 of them. I know the bottom one is fairly simple but I need to know what they both are. For the life of me I can't seem to work out what they are or what they're for. I'm probably being really retarded over the very bottom unit and it's probably just some sort of power supply but if so, i need to know what sort it is.
As for the unit up near the top that I've put unknown next to, I really have no clue and no idea as to what that might be. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Stevie

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

Cheers YoRick, that's basically where i found out what each unit was but it doesn't mention the 2 unknown units in the rack set up. Yeah, i'm guessing the bottom one is just some sort of power condition/supply but I'm not to sure.
As for the other one, I really am stuck. I'd love to see the rig up close so I knew what it was :)

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='1062619' date='Dec 18 2010, 04:26 PM']Whats the big blue connection for on the power distro?[/quote]
It's a [url="http://essentialsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_32A_Plugs___Sockets_91.html"]240V CEE Form connector[/url]. You've probably seen the yellow version which is for 110V, & there's also a red one for 415V.

Edited by Bloodaxe

Yeah I typed it in on eBay and one finished exactly a week ago at £35

How would you say the rig is wired up then? Looks pretty weirdly set out.

Only way I could think of is:

Wireless -> Sony SRP E100 EQ -> Aphex Processor -> Trace Elliot/Electron Pre Amp (He changes frequently between the 2) -> Pete Cornish Switching System -> DBX Compressor (Directed to PA system) -> C Audio power amps -> 8 JCM800 Bass Series Straight cabinets (4 cabs per power amp)

Thank you so much to the both of you for your help

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

The blue connector looks to be a 16A out, the cable to the left of it will almost certainly be a 16A in. Just stage power, bigger gigs try to avoid 13A plugs as much as possible. The in and out will just mean they can daisy chain all the amp racks off one supply if needed. They're called CEEFORM's as mentioned before.
The bigger cables become loads of fun, 125A three phase - the cable is about an inch in diameter. Needs two people to carry a 10m length of cable!

Haha i was only joking around anyways man. Yeah i'll definately let you know how it goes. Don't expect a review for a couple of weeks though because the postal service is a joke! Hopefully i'll have the Equaliser and Aphex units to run through my new head (that i still need to pick up but cant due to the snow) and i'll let you know how it sounds