Why become a member? ×

Sandberg JJ5 Custom Shop Jazz Light Relic SOLD pending the usual

ash

Here's my Sandberg JJ5 in a rather fetching fiesta red. Its a light relic with tasteful 'wear', it has active delano pickups and circuitry. A nice preamp switching between active/passive. Its an older 'custom shop' model and has a 34" scale but a great tight B and killer neck. Action is low and the bass is balanced and light. It comes with gig bag and allen key. Its a gorgeous bass that I traded recently for a JJ5 Californian with a 35" scale - I prefer the 34'' scale. Well I'd like to sell or trade this simply because I cannot justify having such a beautiful pro level instrument when I've virtually stopped playing 5 strings so much and need a cheaper 5 for recording only. Price wise I'm looking at around 670, trade wise I'm looking for a Status Groove 5, Status wooden neck 5 or Energy or T Bass 4 or 5(plus cash my way). I'm always looking for Gibson Grabbers vintage or reissues or Overwater J types (cash your way for the right one).
Its a lovely bass and plays and looks fabulous (and very festive!!!!). Will post if necessary at buyer's cost.

[attachment=66105:IMGP1723_1_.JPG]

[attachment=66106:IMGP1722_1_.JPG]

[attachment=66107:IMGP1720_1_.JPG]

[attachment=66108:IMGP1721_1_.JPG]

This is now sold pending payment, cheers folks!

Edited by ash

[quote name='carlsim' post='1054475' date='Dec 10 2010, 08:32 PM']Is a yamaha fretless of any interest to you as a trade???

With cash ur way??[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but no need for another Yamaha.

[quote name='Jigster' post='1054487' date='Dec 10 2010, 08:52 PM']that seems a hell of a depreciation, did you buy it from new? :)[/quote]
No I got it as a trade so its going for what I got it for in 'real terms'.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1081442' date='Jan 7 2011, 02:27 PM']You really do want this bass, it's bloody gorgeous. Unfortunately for you, it's also mine now, and it's going to stay that way. :) Sorry :)[/quote]
So make a few bucks and pass it on...I will tack on a few bucks make everyone happy