Why become a member? ×

Small multi FX pedal?

Jamesemt

[quote name='ezbass' post='1049038' date='Dec 6 2010, 09:27 AM']Always worth a quick look in FX for sale section, is this small enough [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=113834"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=113834[/url][/quote]

Yeah but is it any good??!! That kind of size would be ideal. Would like a tuner/compression and chorus.
Doesn't have to be a pedal on thinking about it...

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='1049037' date='Dec 6 2010, 09:24 AM']I've managed to get rehearsals down to a one trip from the car but fancy a multi FX unit - problem is that I've only got limited room in my gigbag pocket, so smaller the better.
Is there anything that is a similar size to the zoom b2?[/quote]

I'll bite... If you want something a similar size to the Zoom B2, what about the, er, Zoom B2?

[quote name='sk8' post='1049518' date='Dec 6 2010, 04:28 PM']gotcha

Don't think you will do much worse/better than the Zoom TBH[/quote]

Yeah think I might end up with that, although the Magicstomp does look good. I'm trying to trade a DHA DI and a Korg Pitchblack so hopefully something will turn up!

The Zoom B2 is not bad. It's not the best, but it's not bad. Certainly useable, and for the size and price, hard to beat. However it takes effort to get it set *just right* due to having so many parameters and FX and just a couple of knobs and a button here and there.
You do need to spend a little time with it to learn it. It's not the sort of pedal you want to adjust on teh spot at a gig's soundcheck.