Why become a member? ×

1986 Warwick Streamer - Trade feeler

tarlump

Well, as so many of us seem to say - This has been with me a LONG time and I really don't want to do this and if I could afford what I now want without getting rid, I wouldn't do it etc......

But I thought I'd see if anyone is interested..........

Warwick Streamer 1986 - 1 piece bridge - straight tuners - P-J EMGs - Active - through neck - very light etc etc.
This bass has been well loved and well used so a few dings, the worst of which (not bad) is on the neck underside up by the headstock. Otherwise is in very good condition. I will wax it up a bit if required!

Fantastic variety of sounds available.

Don't know exactly what these are going for now but have a rough idea -
So here's what I now need and would like to talk about trading with one of the following.......

[b]Musicman Stingray 5 - [/b](ideally a 'barbie flesh' one like Tony Levins [extreme long shot I know] not BLUE, I can't be doing with blue or sparkly finishes!)
[b]Musicman Stingray 4 lined fretless[/b] - rosewood / pao, ideally with piezo (ideally black)

I'll give this a couple of weeks, see what happens and then consider a sale maybe.....

It's such a pity that the fretless 4 for sale / trade in my ads is

1. A Sterling
2. Unlined,
and 3. wait for it... BLUE. :)

But it's a beauty and if you feel like falling in love with my bass and considering a trade, it would be great!

Nice Warwick!

[quote name='tarlump' post='1043088' date='Nov 30 2010, 10:45 PM']Go on Dave - you could trade me one of yours - we could keep it in the family!![/quote]

The only Ray I have that fits the bill is my LAVENDER PEARL (NOT girly pink thank you TIm!) but I need a fretless at the minute,
However you have a lovely Ray yourself Hmmmmmmmmmmm :) swapsies?

[quote name='cd_david' post='1043366' date='Dec 1 2010, 09:26 AM']The only Ray I have that fits the bill is my LAVENDER PEARL (NOT girly pink thank you TIm!) but I need a fretless at the minute,
However you have a lovely Ray yourself Hmmmmmmmmmmm :) swapsies?[/quote]
That Ray - I will be taking with me to hell!!

• 3 weeks later...