Why become a member? ×

Hello im RolleHarris

RolleHarris

Hello to you all!
My name is Roland and i an a bassplayer from Sweden. I play in a band called Map Of Moscow and we have benn playing in London a lot during the past summer. We have also just completed an 2 weeks tour of Germany. You can check us out a www.mapofmoscow.com
I have been playing since 1997 when i was 16 and today im 29.
I play a 4-string Music Man Stingray-94 and a Maruszczyk Elwood 4-string with Delano pickups.
My amp is a Marshall VBA400 with a VBC412 cabinet.
I also use lots of distortion and i have 4 distortion and fuzzpedals on a small pedalboard that i control with a Boss Ls-2. Just some basic info feel free to ask if theres anythin u want to know :)

I did the Rolf Harris double take as well :-)

Welcome anyway.. I don't suppose you'd consider changing your name and playing a diggerydoo just ot make me happy :-)

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1028959' date='Nov 19 2010, 10:24 AM']Welcome to the forum :) I too did a doubletake on that username[/quote]

[quote name='RolleHarris' post='1028928' date='Nov 19 2010, 09:57 AM']Hello to you all!
My name is Roland and i an a bassplayer from Sweden. I play in a band called Map Of Moscow and we have benn playing in London a lot during the past summer. We have also just completed an 2 weeks tour of Germany. You can check us out a www.mapofmoscow.com
I have been playing since 1997 when i was 16 and today im 29.
I play a 4-string Music Man Stingray-94 and a Maruszczyk Elwood 4-string with Delano pickups.
My amp is a Marshall VBA400 with a VBC412 cabinet.
I also use lots of distortion and i have 4 distortion and fuzzpedals on a small pedalboard that i control with a Boss Ls-2. Just some basic info feel free to ask if theres anythin u want to know :)[/quote]
Hello! And Happy Birthday :)