Why become a member? ×

Behringer ultrabass bx1200

callum222

The best £50 you will ever spend on (usable) bass gear,

this one has the uprated alloy speaker,
and has the octave synth sub bass effect that tracks better than anything in a pedal,
i wish behringer would bring this out as a pedal, its just the best.
and has inputs in the rear for a cd, mp3 or tape player
and a di out yep so you can use the octaver into your desk and get a great sig !
and.. a tape phono outputs so you can record right into a tape deck or if you get the behringer usb A/D ( £15 £20 ebay) right into your computer with a great sound for not alot of cash.
i use mine as a electric drum roland td12 monitor AND key monitor
its even got amp out and in on the rear AND headphones, and a tuner out, oh and the octaver is is foot switchable..... OH and its got a fan in it.....

So why is it still here ??
£50 ?? you wont be sorry.....

[quote name='UncleMeat' post='1027186' date='Nov 17 2010, 07:05 PM']Have just PM'd you funkgod - very interested in the amp and can collect it myself.[/quote]

Hi sam im not selling it
callum222 is.....
just trying to help
great little work station iv got two one for bass and one for electronic drum/piano monitor.
not for gigging tho !.

[quote name='UncleMeat' post='1027416' date='Nov 17 2010, 10:47 PM']hahah woops, kinda embarrassing... I was paying attention honest!!

PM'd! :lol:[/quote]

mmmmmm,.. i bet you was the one at the back of the Boilogy class drawing mustaches on all the sperms instead of paying attention :) :)

[quote name='funkgod' post='1027444' date='Nov 17 2010, 11:24 PM']mmmmmm,.. i bet you was the one at the back of the [b]Boilogy[/b] class drawing mustaches on all the sperms instead of paying attention :) :)[/quote]

Yeah I was, just like you were behind the bike sheds smoking fags with the bigger boys every spelling test!

:lol: