Why become a member? ×

Peavey Basses?

AttitudeCastle

[quote name='ead' post='1031532' date='Nov 21 2010, 04:36 PM']Please bear in mind you're dealing with a techno idiot here who took a while to figure out how to put digitsl photos on a post. The thought of recordings etc makes me feel a little strange... :)[/quote]

Haha! Aw, ah well, i know the feeling,

Well i'll just take your word :)

xD

• 1 year later...

Ive got a very ordinary Millenium 5-String, with Seymour Duncan pickups added..........I love the old girl; had her about 10 years, she weighs a ton, takes a real twatting from me and she plays as well as she did when I got her!

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1339200731' post='1685407']
Who's Ken? Does he like Peavey basses too? I do, I own three basses and they're all Peaveys! :D

EDIT: Not Ken Smith I take it :lol:
[/quote]

Ever tried a zodiac dude or a T40? Both are perhaps the only Peavey's I'd own :)

T-40s are incredible basses. I have two (one blade one toaster). I really don't know what to say about them other than incredible. I favour the blade because of the sculpted body shape, it has more bite too, while the toaster is warmer.

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1339282749' post='1686444']
T-40s are incredible basses. I have two (one blade one toaster). I really don't know what to say about them other than incredible. I favour the blade because of the sculpted body shape, it has more bite too, while the toaster is warmer.
[/quote]

Thanks for this, I was wondering what the difference between the two were. Sounds like the blade is much more up my alley, looks the best too! :D