Why become a member? ×

** SOLD *** D115 Xl Bass Cab - Now £250.00 Reduced to sell

Gary Williams

** SOLD *** One David Eden D115 XL Bass Cab - NOW £275.00 OVNO ** SOLD ***

400w rated and 8 ohm. Weight 58lbs.

I have had this from new (5 years?) and has been looked after like a baby as I do with all my gear :0)

Had a vinyl cover on (can supply if required) throughout its life so there is hardly a mark on it.

I had a problem with my amp 6 months ago which shredded the cone on the 15" so the entire speaker has been replaced with a brand new genuine David Eden replacement via The Amp Doctor in London (Approved David Eden under guarantee technician) so this pretty much back to "as new". Have the paperwork for this if needed/required.

The removable castors on the 15" are also brand new (genuine Eden again) as I had some larger Guitel ones fitted when it was about a week old which I am keeping.

Great cabs, nice full rich warm tone and been cherished by me. Served me very well.

Not sure how to ship something like this so I guess buyer has to pick up or supply/pay a courier? I am based near Horsham, West Sussex which is about 25 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.

I am looking for £275.00 OVNO for the 115- no trades please as I have too much gear already.

Here's the pics:

Edited by Gary Williams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Doddy' post='1142455' date='Feb 26 2011, 04:23 PM']Sorry,but I'm going to be pedantic for a minute :)

You know the company isn't called David Eden right?
The company is called Eden and 'David' is the series of speaker cabs. There is no David Eden.[/quote]

I`m not so sure ....................................................

[url="http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/12/woiochannel_19_and_former_mana.html"]http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/12/wo...ormer_mana.html[/url]

..................... just like that ......... FFFzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote name='Doddy' post='1142455' date='Feb 26 2011, 04:23 PM']Sorry,but I'm going to be pedantic for a minute :)

The company is called Eden and 'David' is the series of speaker cabs. There is no David Eden.[/quote]

Hi Doddy - thanks for this, I didn't know that but I do now!

The logo on the front of the cabs says "David" at the top and "Eden" at the bottom so I sort of always assumed....

Great cabs though!!

Edited by Gary Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Doddy
I had no idea either.
Any idea where the name Eden comes from ?
I'm curious now - couldn't find anything on their website.

Dave
:)

Edited by dmccombe7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...