Why become a member? ×

The Yardbird, Brum - HiFi Club, Leeds

bassjamm

Hi Guys and Gals,

These are a little way off yet, but i thought i'd put them up here now to let you all know about them.

You can hear some of our stuff here [url="http://www.groovecartel.co.uk"]www.groovecartel.co.uk[/url]

We're playing at the [b]Yardbird[/b] in Birmingham on [b]Feb 23rd,[/b] this is our Second gig here, and the last one was killer...such an awesome night with a really wicked crowd. If the last one was anything to go by, this should be our best gig to date (i've got my Ampeg this time round you see :))

Then we're playing at the [b]HiFi Club[/b] up in Leeds on [b]March 30th[/b]. This is our first gig at the HiFi club, but they contacted us a short while ago asking us to play there which was wicked, as it's a hot venue!!!

Hope some of you can make it as both of these should be pretty wicked gigs!!!

Thanks
Jamie

[quote name='geoffbassist' post='116533' date='Jan 8 2008, 08:49 PM']Hi Jamie, see you at the Hi fi! will be good to check out the new head! cheers Geoff[/quote]

Yeah man...meant to tell you about that gig yesterday!!! Bring a crowd mate...we want a re-booking, lol!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='noisedude' post='142626' date='Feb 18 2008, 06:04 PM']Can you push it back a night, I'm away then but I love the Hi-Fi and your music sounds like it'd make for a good night out!!!

Pretty please?![/quote]

Lol...nice try!!!

If you can get us in the night after then we'll do both nights though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Funk Soul lovers...

Thanks to anyone who came to the Yardbird on the 23rd...

To any of you Yorkshire based groovesters...we're in Leeds March 30th to spread the funk and groove like a groovey thing...so hopefully i'll see some of you there!!!

Thanks
Jamie