Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB450H and MBC410 Cab

CraigPlaysBass

[size=5]For Sale: Marshall MB450H and matching cab[/size]

[size=4]MB450H[/size]

450 watts at 2 ohms, 300 at 4 ohms. All the usual ins and outs.

2 channels: Classic and Modern. Classic has a valve preamp which can produce sounds from warm to extremely growly when the 'boost' button is engaged. Modern is a clean and powerful solid state sound with a switchable compressor.

Full spec here: [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range.asp?productRangeId=22"]http://www.marshallamps.com/product_range....oductRangeId=22[/url]

[size=4]MBC410[/size]

600 watt rms 4x10 cab with switchable tweeter. This cab produces a wide variety of useable sounds when coupled with the head. When using it at loud punk and metal gigs I have never had a problem hearing myself, this handles all the lows and the highs with ease.

Weights: Head: 15kg, Cab: 42.5kg

Cheapest I can find these using google is £238 for the cab and £275 for the head.

Thus I would like to sell the pair for £280, may consider splitting on request.

Amp head comes with official marshall footswitch with original box.

Both head and cab have small marks in the tolex as can be expected of equipment that has been used.

I am located in Bournemouth and would prefer pick up or local delivery. However courier can be an option if you arrange it yourself.

Please pm me with any queries and offers. Trades will be considered for small and light combos or separates, will consider cash your way.
[size=2]

NB: The head as a very slight issue in that it seems the switches in the effects loop have stopped working. This means the head thinks there is always a lead plugged into the input and output of the loop. I solved this problem by placing a high quality patch lead into the input and output, this has solved the problem with no loss in sound fidelity. This is of course included with the head.[/size]

[attachment=63010:06102010356.jpg]

Will update with improved pics soon.

Craig

Edited by CraigPlaysBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...