Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Musicman SUB Bass - Blue*SOLD*

Bassmatt

[attachment=62688:IMAG0090.jpg][attachment=62687:IMAG0089.jpg]

Hi all,

feel a bit bad that my first post is a for sale post but wanted to put this somewhere it would be appreciated!

Need the funds/space so now's the time to sell my Musicman SUB bass made in the USA. It's in very good condition (never gigged) and comes in a nice Rockcase (Warwick).

£395.00 collection in Herts or North/East London.

Would be prepared to post at cost.

Cheers

Edited by Bassmatt

[quote name='Bassmatt' post='1009506' date='Nov 2 2010, 12:26 PM']Price now £375.00[/quote]

Great bass!! I have the exact same bass and it's a real stonker. Built like an absolute tank and whilst it may not feature the bells and whistles of the full price Ray's, it certainly sounds like one :)

At that price, you can't go wrong. I paid nearly £500 for mine.

• 1 month later...

I am interested. £350 works and I can collect in N/E London. Can I just check there aren't any issues with the neck etc? I had one once that continually buzzed on one fret on one string: obviously I don't want that again.

Any chance I could come and see/play it and then buy it there and then if it's all good?

I live in Essex and/or Limehouse in London, hence I could also get over to Herts at the weekend.

Edited by Bass Jubb

[quote name='Bass Jubb' post='1052567' date='Dec 9 2010, 11:28 AM']I am interested. £350 works and I can collect in N/E London. Can I just check there aren't any issues with the neck etc? I had one once that continually buzzed on one fret on one string: obviously I don't want that again.

Any chance I could come and see/play it and then buy it there and then if it's all good?

I live in Essex and/or Limehouse in London, hence I could also get over to Herts at the weekend.[/quote]

No probs with the above PM sent :-)

[quote name='Bassmatt' post='1007419' date='Oct 31 2010, 02:50 PM'][attachment=62688:IMAG0090.jpg][attachment=62687:IMAG0089.jpg]

Hi all,

feel a bit bad that my first post is a for sale post but wanted to put this somewhere it would be appreciated!

Need the funds/space so now's the time to sell my Musicman SUB bass made in the USA. It's in very good condition (never gigged) and comes in a nice Rockcase (Warwick).

Cheers[/quote]

[quote name='Bassmatt' post='1007419' date='Oct 31 2010, 02:50 PM'][attachment=62688:IMAG0090.jpg][attachment=62687:IMAG0089.jpg]

Hi all,

Cheers[/quote]
is this an 'active' SUB? there are two types

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Bassmatt' post='1052005' date='Dec 8 2010, 07:03 PM']Thanks for the bumps guys :)

Bass is still for sale and as it's xmas soon it can be had for the absolute bargain price of £350 inc case!!!

C'mon you know you want it!!! Lol[/quote]
I might want it if I knew it was an active Sub! <<<(**)>>>
........................................................................~..............

[quote name='Shonks' post='1058844' date='Dec 14 2010, 07:05 PM']I might want it if I knew it was an active Sub! <<<(**)>>>
........................................................................~..............[/quote]

Hey dude, it was(is) an active SUB, and actually I have the exact same bass (same colour and all) up on here for sale at the moment. Asking for £325 collected from Leeds/Wetherby, or I can post for an additional £25. Link in my sig.