Why become a member? ×

P bass or J bass

Bass_Guardian

Yeah, huge superstore out in Germany. Very good service and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. They even pay for the return.

Ive had to send a 3 basses back to them. one because it was marked and the other two because i just didnt like them. Its not something i ever intended to do but i feel pretty safe buying from them.

They used to be really cheap but these days not im not so sure.

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/electric_basses.html"]Thomanns[/url]

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1009167' date='Nov 1 2010, 11:37 PM']Yeah, huge superstore out in Germany. Very good service and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. They even pay for the return.

Ive had to send a 3 basses back to them. one because it was marked and the other two because i just didnt like them. Its not something i ever intended to do but i feel pretty safe buying from them.

They used to be really cheap but these days not im not so sure.

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/electric_basses.html"]Thomanns[/url][/quote]

They used to be quite cheap, but with the pound suffering more than the euro did, it seems there aren't so many good deals in the rest of Europe. However I'd vouch for their service. I've bought numerous times from them and always very happy, including the one time I wanted to return an amplifier.