Why become a member? ×

feeler: Proco Rat 2 Vintage F/T

Kev

Vintage proco rat 2: yup as the title says, has the original lm308n chip in it, no idea how to date the pedal, not even sure if its possible, but id guess late eighties - mid nineties. mint condition, no box or manual.
£65 now £55 including shipping

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='umcoo' post='113566' date='Jan 4 2008, 02:58 PM']I'll chime in here cos the pickle pie used to be mine...no low-end loss at all. In fact it added low end into my sound if i needed it.[/quote]

Sweet. Think I might pick this up then Kev when I get paid if your interested?

Cheers.

as i said, im not sure if im selling yet, but your first refusal, pop me an email when you get paid if you still want it, n il decide then whether to sell it, okay??

cheers umcoo

The m80 is a jolly rogeringly (?) good pedal - useful to just have lying around in your bass bag in case!! I use mine to the full effect, it has a nice warm-n'-fuzzy all the way to unnecessarily-visceral-guitar-chord-sounding distortion. I bought mine when they first came out for about £200 I think it was!! Worth every pound though. Indispensible.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='113837' date='Jan 4 2008, 11:08 PM']as i said, im not sure if im selling yet, but your first refusal, pop me an email when you get paid if you still want it, n il decide then whether to sell it, okay??

cheers umcoo[/quote]

Perfect. I'll let you know.

might sell my proco rat 2

early proco rat 2, has the vintage awesome lm408n chip in it, needless to say it is far superior to the originals, pretty much mint condition, battery door in tact, would also include the little power supply converter thing so you can use it on a normal boss type supply.

trades mainly, looking for an overdrive, not distortion and certainly not fuzz, something nice and gritty

otherwise, name a price, i have no idea how much its worth, id guess around £60?? but really no idea

pickle pie is definatly WITHDRAWN

Edited by BassManKev

ye, thats exactly how i use it now, but compared to my other distortions which are very dirty n high gain, it doesnt quite fit with my sound, tbh im probably gunna keep it, i just thought id stick a feeler out see if anyone was interested

i sold my musicman to fund the custom fender purchase, so i wont be selling either the pickle pie or the M80 now

however il still listen to trade offers for the rat, but thats bout it :)

• 3 weeks later...