Why become a member? ×

FS Musicman Bongo HH 4 String - TRADED

Playground_Martyr

I originally bought this a few months ago because I couldn't find the exact Stingray I was after. Ironically a couple of weeks later I managed to get one from a fellow Basschatter so I've decided to move this on to help fund another acquisition.

The colour is Sapphire Black with a black pearloid scratchplate. Full spec for the bass can be found here

[url="http://www.music-man.com/instruments/basses/bongo-4.html"]http://www.music-man.com/instruments/basses/bongo-4.html[/url]

Condition-wise it's excellent. There is a slight ding at the top of the headstock, a cosmetic scratch just above the plate on the back and what I can only describe as a slight 'blemish' on the back of the neck. There is also slight wear on one of the pots.They are all very unnoticeable unless you scrutinise the bass closely. I've tried to take the clearest pictures of these as I can.

Also included is an original Musicman 30th Anniversary hardcase.

The set-up is nice and low. There are a large array of tones on offer from the twin humbucker pickups.

I think this was made sometime in 2005, going by the serial number.

Sale price is [s]£800[/s] £750. Not looking for any trades right now thanks.

I can post at buyers expense. I live on the Wirral if anyone wants to try the bass out.

Pictures added below.

Thanks for looking.

[attachment=61616:Bongo_001.jpg]

[attachment=61624:Bongo_016.jpg]

[attachment=61617:Bongo_005.jpg]

[attachment=61618:Bongo_008.jpg]

[attachment=61619:Bongo_014.jpg]

[attachment=61620:Bongo_015.jpg]

[attachment=61621:Bongo_007.jpg]

[attachment=61622:Bongo_018.jpg]

[attachment=61623:Bongo_020.jpg]

Edited by Playground_Martyr

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' post='990373' date='Oct 16 2010, 05:08 PM']Hi,

Think that might be a 4 HS sir, going by the pics anyway.

The GroovyPlucker[/quote]

The picture in the link does indeed show the HS version but mine is the HH.

Battery on my camera has died so I won't be able to upload pictures until probably tomorrow now.

[quote name='Playground_Martyr' post='990383' date='Oct 16 2010, 05:15 PM']The picture in the link does indeed show the HS version but mine is the HH.

Battery on my camera has died so I won't be able to upload pictures until probably tomorrow now.[/quote]

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain then, lol, good luck with the sale, I had the 4HH, t'was a grand machine,

Mark