Why become a member? ×

Matamp 2x12 cab

Veils

Only just acquired this, but a pretty cruddy change in circumstances means it's time to sell up.

Vertical 2x12 Matamp cab, orange tolex, 800 watts at 4 ohms. This thing is insanely loud. I mean insanely. It's also pretty heavy, so while I am prepared to courier it, I'd recommend pickup.

£280 is what I paid about a month or so ago, I'd like the same back.

[quote name='Veils' post='985615' date='Oct 12 2010, 12:32 PM']Only just acquired this, but a pretty cruddy change in circumstances means it's time to sell up.

Vertical 2x12 Matamp cab, orange tolex, 800 watts at 4 ohms. This thing is insanely loud. I mean insanely. It's also pretty heavy, so while I am prepared to courier it, I'd recommend pickup.

£280 is what I paid about a month or so ago, I'd like the same back.[/quote]

Any chance of a courier quote and pics if possible please? :) I'm interested, but I'm down in Devon so Manchester's a bit of a stretch!

[quote name='Veils' post='985615' date='Oct 12 2010, 12:32 PM']It's also pretty heavy, so while I am prepared to courier it, I'd recommend pickup.

£280 is what I paid about a month or so ago, I'd like the same back.[/quote]

Any idea what it does weigh and what speakers it is loaded with?

[quote name='BassBunny' post='986042' date='Oct 12 2010, 06:36 PM']Any idea what it does weigh and what speakers it is loaded with?[/quote]

Hey man

I reckon it's somewhere around 40kg, maybe even closer to 50. And I believe it's Eminence drivers.

[quote name='Le Chat Noir' post='985917' date='Oct 12 2010, 04:54 PM']Any chance of a courier quote and pics if possible please? :) I'm interested, but I'm down in Devon so Manchester's a bit of a stretch![/quote]

I'm in Manchester and going down to Devon on the 29th till the 31st I wouldn't mind helping you out if you wanted it.

Cheers

[quote name='Monz' post='986605' date='Oct 13 2010, 08:57 AM']If it is the same as mine it will have Delta Pro 12 A ferrite drivers which are heavy but devastatingly loud and articulate... Mine will go to the grave with me... awesome cab[/quote]

I'm fairly sure this is the one!

It really is an insanely good cab, but I need rid!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='986634' date='Oct 13 2010, 09:35 AM']I'm in Manchester and going down to Devon on the 29th till the 31st I wouldn't mind helping you out if you wanted it.

Cheers[/quote]

That's a very kind offer indeed! I'll have a serious think about it and get back to you! :)

• 6 months later...