Why become a member? ×

1973 Fender Precision Bass. ++SOLD++

phsycoandy

All Original bar the thumb rest that came out of my bits box. No ashtray covers. Mint hardcase.

Pretty poor pics, sorry, not good light outside. All original as stated, pups marked '74, but I'm guessing this is a late '73 as the 505+++ serial number is quite close to a "73 I sold a few months back. She weighs just and I mean just over 8LBS.

All is working fine, neck is great, some wear to the frets and they have been professionally dressed and some light play wear on the edge of the neck in places. Plays great, just not a P man. Some pics, £1675 plus shipping, please no Paypal except perhaps a deposit to secure her, I can drive say 50 miles radius of Ipswich Suffolk to deliver or meet.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='983763' date='Oct 10 2010, 08:47 PM']Nope as stated no covers, there are some "80's ones available on BC in the FS section though.[/quote]

sorry, for some reason i ignored the first line.. eyes drawn too quickly to the pictures :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='983851' date='Oct 10 2010, 10:07 PM']God, the market really is in a state these days.

I can still remember when even an expensive bass like this one would never have hung about for as long as 72 minutes ...[/quote]I could have sold her 3 or 4 times over!

Edited by phsycoandy