Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112 NT for sale

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Riddler' post='1005426' date='Oct 29 2010, 05:39 PM']If the price is right and it's in good condition I'll still take a cab

But I notice you're in Luxembourg, could that cause delivery problems?

G[/quote]

In case of shipping, he must use several shipping boxes/cartons anyway, even if the 3 items go to the same place.

I figured he didn't want to be left with one of the cabs. That's my assumption, why he won't spilt the stack.

But as there are 3 potential buyers, he won't have to be afraid of that.

And yes, we have postal service over here :)

I got my Sadowsky SA200 (about the same weight thand the db750) with UPS.

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='1005823' date='Oct 29 2010, 09:50 PM']I would so love to try that setup. Wanted that rig for ages, but still can't afford it. Drat.

Have a bump[/quote]

Will deliver an hours drive from the M25! The whole rig for £1600! or trade offers! It's gotta be light and powerful!

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='980821' date='Oct 7 2010, 05:43 PM']TC electronic RH450 with two 2x12" cabs Or an Orange rig.. Must be in great condition!

Or £1600

I'll deliver one hours drive of the M25 or you can collect from dartford or London.

My rig is an Aguilar DB 750 head with two GS 112NT cabs all as new condition![/quote]
Bump

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='1016185' date='Nov 8 2010, 11:30 AM']Bump[/quote]

Lovely rig Jim,

Not for me (as I'm now downsizing and selling off the beast of a 4x10 that you saw when you came over) but Jim was excellent to do business with, I thoroughly recommend snapping up this rig ASAP- it's great value.

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='980821' date='Oct 7 2010, 05:43 PM']TC electronic RH450 with two 2x12" cabs Or an Orange rig.. Must be in great condition!

Or £1600

I'll deliver one hours drive of the M25 or you can collect from dartford or London.

My rig is an Aguilar DB 750 head with two GS 112NT cabs all as new condition![/quote]

bump