Why become a member? ×

Newer Advert Available - PLEASE DELETE

bassatnight

Fellow BCer's

After much thought I have decided that one of my 'dream-list' basses has to make way for a bass higher up the dream list ;-)

Took me years to track one of these down but after a couple of weeks I have realised that its a High Quality Fretless I am really after, trying to cut back on the amount I have
so one in one out rule applies.

[b]2006 Musicman Limited Edition Black and Gold Stingray[/b]

Comes with its own Hardcase in fetching green fur lined. No marks or blemishes and no wear to neck at all.

Trade wise in preference: Pedulla Buzz Fretless x4 Stringer, Fender P Fretless x4, Stingray Fretless x4 and if anyone is feeling really generous Wal or Fedora Fretless.

Would prefer lined but unlined considered also 4 stringer.

Sale Price is a straight £1200 that includes fully insured shipping costs.

I will only ship within UK & Ireland unless you want to meet up for a trade/sale.

Steve.

Ps.
There are some pics on previous advert but once I can find the digi cams USB cable I will post some high quality ones!

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='972810' date='Sep 30 2010, 03:24 PM']Is this one of the ex demos MD music were selling recently in the Affiliates section?[/quote]

Dave,

No idea about the affiliates section, I got it directly from the shop MB music.

Apparently I have upset some people on here, and should have stated this bass was once an Ex Demo, apologies for anyone 'dupped' - personally I didn't state it as frankly I am not sure what the difference is between second third or fourth hand as most basses are on here and straight from the shop as an ex-display model. So for those people it is an ex demo.

To confirm there are no marks on it and its in fantastic condition (anyone interested is more than welcome to come see)

I have bought and sold basses on here for yonks and have positive feedback from many on here and would never knowingly con anyone, I am starting to feel this forum is going to the dogs!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassatnight' post='972875' date='Sep 30 2010, 04:19 PM']Apparently I have upset some people on here, and should have stated this bass was once an Ex Demo, apologies for anyone 'dupped' - personally I didn't state it as frankly I am not sure what the difference is between second third or fourth hand as most basses are on here and straight from the shop as an ex-display model. So for those people it is an ex demo.

To confirm there are no marks on it and its in fantastic condition (anyone interested is more than welcome to come see)

I have bought and sold basses on here for yonks and have positive feedback from many on here and would never knowingly con anyone, I am starting to feel this forum is going to the dogs![/quote]

Well why dont you post a Picture or two