Why become a member? ×

[SOLD NOW] Cosmo Black Dunlop strap buttons for your black OR CHROME Schallers

I have a pair of Dunlop strap buttons from their locking strap system. They are more a smoky, metallic black rather than matte black...I believe "Cosmo black" is the term for it. I can provide pics if necessary.

Anyway...they came on a bass, but I have Schaller strap locks on my other instruments and on my trusty strap too.

Do you have a pair of black Schaller straplock buttons you are not using? Fancy a pair of Dunlops? Finally, can you be bothered to post them to me while I post you the Dunlops? If the answers to those questions are all yes, drop me a line!

[size=4][color="#0000FF"]EDIT TO ADD: I am on the hunt for some chrome Schallers too, so black or chrome would be grand. Ta![/color][/size]

[color="#FF0000"][size=6]Edit again to add that these have now gone. Thanks for looking![/size][/color]

Edited by JimBobTTD

Right...first off, I apologise for my lack of communication to those who have contacted me about these strap locks. I honestly didn't think I would be able to trade them, let alone have such a response...which makes me think I may have misled some people. This is what I have on offer:

That's it! Just the buttons, not the actual bits that go on the strap. If these [i]aren't[/i] Dunlops, please let me know!!!

What I'm after is the same, but the Schaller version. Just the buttons - not the bits that go on the strap. I already have a couple of them spare!

If everyone is still interested, they will go to the first person who contacted me. Thanks!

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='969838' date='Sep 27 2010, 06:32 PM']Right...first off, I apologise for my lack of communication to those who have contacted me about these strap locks. I honestly didn't think I would be able to trade them, let alone have such a response...which makes me think I may have misled some people. This is what I have on offer:

That's it! Just the buttons, not the actual bits that go on the strap. If these [i]aren't[/i] Dunlops, please let me know!!!

What I'm after is the same, but the Schaller version. Just the buttons - not the bits that go on the strap. I already have a couple of them spare!

If everyone is still interested, they will go to the first person who contacted me. Thanks![/quote]
Ah! They don't look like my Jim Dunlop Buttons, maybe mine are the 'dual' type.

Cheerz, John

[quote name='KiOgon' post='969967' date='Sep 27 2010, 08:13 PM']Ah! They don't look like my Jim Dunlop Buttons, maybe mine are the 'dual' type.

Cheerz, John[/quote]

These are indeed Dunlops, as I have a set of these amongst some Dual ones and my strap fits both without a problem!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='1080626' date='Jan 7 2011, 01:13 AM']how about i give you a few quid and buy these off you?! :)[/quote]

That is more than acceptable - I don't think anyone will be trading with me! How about £25,000? No? £3?

Where would you like me to send you the money? The £3 that is. Although I have a set of chrome/nickel strap locks I could send you? Not the part you're looking for, but the strap attachment. Means you'd have a spare? [quote name='JimBobTTD' post='1080713' date='Jan 7 2011, 06:34 AM']That is more than acceptable - I don't think anyone will be trading with me! How about £25,000? No? £3?[/quote]