Why become a member? ×

25% off all Sandbergs!

throwoff

[quote name='Bottle' post='963266' date='Sep 21 2010, 01:24 PM']Oh bugger :rolleyes: I'm having a crisis :)

That Cali JM4 in natural is right tasty - need to stop looking at it though. No matter how I cut it, just don't have the thick end of a grand to splash out on one. And that sucks. Badly.

Oh, well. One day.....

Ian[/quote]
I bought that Natural one on Sunday from them, worth the trip to Bristol, top blokes that own the shop.

[quote name='bassface2k10' post='963755' date='Sep 21 2010, 08:30 PM']I bought that Natural one on Sunday from them, worth the trip to Bristol, top blokes that own the shop.[/quote]
Let us know how you get on with it, fella

Well, I'll have to pay trip down there sometime when I have the moolah, see if they can get one in. But, looks like a seriously good deal.

Nice one

Ian

[quote name='Bottle' post='964179' date='Sep 22 2010, 10:06 AM']Let us know how you get on with it, fella

Well, I'll have to pay trip down there sometime when I have the moolah, see if they can get one in. But, looks like a seriously good deal.

Nice one

Ian[/quote]

Hi Ian

It's a lovely bass, plays and feels great, I was thinking of doing a video review on it this weekend if i get some time, I'll post it on here at some point.

Cheers

Chris