Why become a member? ×

Bergantino AE210 and Markbass LMIII***Both Sold***

DirkThrust

These don't need a lot of introduction.

The Berg is a great cab, very clear and modern sounding. I've used this on it's own for practise and small gigs and it's more than loud enough or stack it with a second one for the ultimate rig of doom. Cover included.

It's in immaculate nick with no chips or dents. It's rated at 500watts, 8 ohms and weighs only 40lbs. £475

The Markbass is less than a year old. Pretty much the same as the LM2 but has an improved limiter and a very useful level control for the DI out and jolly snazzy yellow knobs. Immaculate condition. Complete with original box, GigSkinz bag that has lots of useful compartments for leads and other bits and bobs, mains lead and heavy duty Speakon to Speakon cable. £425.

Collection preferred but I can meet halfway within reason

Edited by AndyMartin

Same bass an'all. It certainly does sound good.

I'm not replacing it with anything. I'm sorry to say that I'm giving up playing live, at least for a while. I've just become so uninspired by the band scene around here and I've got a lot of other stuff on, and at the moment I just can't dredge up the motivation to carry on with it.

If I could find a band playing music that I could get more enthusiastic about, like something a bit funky or even some decent originals then I may feel differently but everyone seems to be playing the same old guitar driven pap and I find it all rather tedious.

Edited by AndyMartin