Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

warwickhunt

OK I've had no luck selling my Tech Soundsystems Black Cat so I think I'll keep that and sell my Thunderfunk!

Like it says on the tin, 550 watts @ 4 ohms has 'The Switch' (which is actually a button) and has been racked from new; it's the B model with the upgraded chip etc. One thing to note the input peak LED isn't working though I'm fairly certain it is the LED itself as the Limiter is working fine. Never considered it that vital to send it back to Dave or have it repaired as I'm quite capable of setting an input gain! Loads of glowing reviews on Harmony Central and BGRA etc but for those not sure of his work check out Mr. Funk's website.

£600

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='109988' date='Dec 27 2007, 07:00 PM']Did I mention that it includes the 4U Gator case (which is as new)?[/quote]

Having tried this amp (and the black cat) I can understand your dilemma. Both are beautiful amps with great tone.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='110013' date='Dec 27 2007, 08:01 PM']Long time no hear mate :) where you been hiding?[/quote]

Work, work and more work. The business has really taken off this year so I havent had much down time for all things bass.

"This month I will be mostly using moy Black Cat"

So until February comes around the TF is for sale at the knock down price of £580.

Obviously when I get to February I'll have changed my mind and will be keeping it and then the TECH Black Cat comes back up for sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='126071' date='Jan 23 2008, 01:33 PM']it might be because the other guy is selling his tf550 for £400??[/quote]

True, selling for £400 but not sold! This TF550B is a year old and is the very latest spec with the gold chip etc. I also appreciate that the other TF has the switch etc but at the end of the day to most people it is the older 440 casing etc that is putting them off regardless of the internal spec. Personally I think that the other TF at that price is a steal and I can't understand why those PMing me about mine haven't snapped up that one... or maybe it's just that at the moment nobody feels like parting with cash regardless of the level of bargain that it is!

[quote name='bassbloke' post='126104' date='Jan 23 2008, 02:16 PM']Can't help yourself can you?[/quote]
wtf is your problem?

im tellin the guy a reason why he might not be gettin interest, what is the problem with that??

im sick of the f***ing sh*t i get on this forum sometimes

[quote name='BassManKev' post='126253' date='Jan 23 2008, 04:32 PM']wtf is your problem?

im tellin the guy a reason why he might not be gettin interest, what is the problem with that??

im sick of the f***ing sh*t i get on this forum sometimes[/quote]

Take it elsewhere please!

Jamie (the other TF) owner, Robbie (RIM basses and importer of TF) and I have discussed on this forum the price that Jamie's amp is at and it may be that other users are aware of the fact that I already know about the other TF. The price of the other TF may or may not affect the interest I get, I don't care really but I'm not about to drop my price lower regardless.

Thanks for the bumping though :)

[quote name='BassManKev' post='126278' date='Jan 23 2008, 04:55 PM']sorry for the last comment, its jus frustratin when you get flamed for no reason, ya know? iv pm'd the guy anyways. have another bump :)[/quote]

Maybe if you didn't go around trying to be a smart-arse in other people's for sale threads you might not get so much grief?

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're getting some of your own medicine in your Wren & Cuff FS post.