Why become a member? ×

F/S Yamaha TRB 5P mk1 + OHSC £500 "SOLD"

bassmanady

Hi Guys,

After selling my Alembic Rogue,the GAS got the better of me and i am now up to 5 basses,which is not a bad thing by any means...but i would like to reduce back down to 3,so as i dont really need 3 Yamaha TRB 5P's, i am selling one,

This one made in 1991,is the lightest at 9.5lbs and in the best condition..with no buckle rash,or dings to the headstock or neck..all i can find is one small chip on the edge,and a ding below the neck pup,which does not show up on the pics,and the fine surface lines caused by slap playing.

It has a 34" scale neck,ebony board,and the controls are,volume,pick-up pan,bass/cut boost,treble/cut boost,piezo pan,piezo/switch which changes the piezo tone.

It has the original case which is also in very good condition.

Looking for £500 now sold

As i am trying to reduce basses i am not really looking for any trades on this...thanks Ady

Edited by bassmanady

• 2 weeks later...

It has an ebony board. I've played this bass and it's absolutely wonderful - the only reason it's still for sale is that there isn't room to fit a V-bass pickup to it, otherwise I would have bought it on the spot. I'm still wondering whether that was the right decision so hurry up before I change my mind.

Ady is a thoroughly nice chap too, he even gave me a lift back to the railway station!

[quote name='pete.young' post='966811' date='Sep 24 2010, 03:34 PM']It has an ebony board. I've played this bass and it's absolutely wonderful - the only reason it's still for sale is that there isn't room to fit a V-bass pickup to it, otherwise I would have bought it on the spot. I'm still wondering whether that was the right decision so hurry up before I change my mind.

Ady is a thoroughly nice chap too, he even gave me a lift back to the railway station![/quote]

wow lovely
whats the neck profile like on her and what does she sound like?
kindest regards
ziggy
bump for a bargin

[quote name='pete.young' post='966811' date='Sep 24 2010, 03:34 PM']It has an ebony board. I've played this bass and it's absolutely wonderful - the only reason it's still for sale is that there isn't room to fit a V-bass pickup to it, otherwise I would have bought it on the spot. I'm still wondering whether that was the right decision so hurry up before I change my mind.

Ady is a thoroughly nice chap too, he even gave me a lift back to the railway station![/quote]Thanks Pete,nice to meet you...must apologise for that cuppa tho',and forgetting to get the biscuits out!! :)

• 1 year later...