Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass *SOLD*

ashevans09

[b]SOLD[/b]

Hello all,

Come to the conclusion that I should sell this little beast. I originally bought it and a Mesa 2x10 as a small gig rig/practice rig, but as the band situation has changed and my practice rig idea is now laptop based I figured it was time to let this little guy go.

It's loud. Make no mistake about that, can pump 500 watts at 4 or 8 ohm and gives *that* orange sound. It sounds great.

I bought it off the lovely tonyf a couple of months ago. It hadn't gigged with him however it has done about 3 with me. It's been great at each one :) . Included with the sale is the carry case and a doohickey that kind of tempers the DI signal to a lower level. I'm sure tonyf can explain it more succinctly! I'll also try and unearth the box too - had a load of work done on the house so that might be gone! (I cleared the house of any amps etc while the work was being done to avoid dust btw :rolleyes: )

I paid £390 for it IIRC so considering it has done some low level gigs with me I'd be looking for £370 posted or £360 collected. I would very much prefer a collection, considering every amp I've ever couriered has been damaged in some way during transit. I live near Oxford (4 miles from it) and will be moving to Exeter shortly so I'll be back and forth from there in the coming weeks. I also spend a lot of time in Swindon and Birmingham, and am occaisionally up in Liverpool and Leeds so I'm sure we could work something out!

Thanks for reading, if you'd like more info just PM me, email me at [email protected] or text me on 07500860710 .

All serious offers considered

Thanks!

Ash

Here's the original thread w/ pictures, I'll upload some of my own shortly [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86793&hl=orange"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...3&hl=orange[/url]

Edited by ashevans09