Why become a member? ×

My current set up

gafbass02

No more racks of stingrays, warwicks and statii no more trace or markbass stacks, no more huge pedal board.
This is my gig stuff:

And this is the whole shebang!

L to R: bassmaster funk, 1990 mij 60s reissue-modded, Barefaced midget T/ compact stack, markbass little Mark 2, zoom B9.1, 2008 cij 75reissue jazz, Harley Benton acoustic bass, (OBBM speaker cables, monster/elixir/zaolla cables and a QED power lead.
And just the amp for the curious..

And out of interest. Promethean p110c and a midget T :

Full promethean stack and the compact:

'scuse the dodgy late night iPhone pics.

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='gafbass02' post='947804' date='Sep 6 2010, 11:36 PM']....No more racks of stingrays, warwicks and statii no more trace or markbass stacks, no more huge pedal board. And this is the whole shebang!....[/quote]
Looking good. Missing a 5 string bass though!

Ugh. Fivers are weird, I used to play sixes (status and ibanez) but just prefer four.
The ibanez had to go back, I'll fill you in properly when it's safely back. Save to say it's still awesome and I will get one again. But the sound of this rig is great so far. Three gigs this weekend, an open mic house band slot for the midget, a loud indoor rock venue for the stack and an outdoor festival stage on Sat to compare so we'll soon have more details!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='948077' date='Sep 7 2010, 10:47 AM']Ugh. Fivers are weird, I used to play sixes (status and ibanez) but just prefer four.
The ibanez had to go back, I'll fill you in properly when it's safely back. Save to say it's still awesome and I will get one again. But the sound of this rig is great so far. Three gigs this weekend, an open mic house band slot for the midget, a loud indoor rock venue for the stack and an outdoor festival stage on Sat to compare so we'll soon have more details![/quote]

I was tempted to get the Promethean but there has been a few that have had problems. I expect it on new products, but Im not sure I should pull the trigger or not.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='948094' date='Sep 7 2010, 11:01 AM']They do seem to have a few issues. I'd get two p110c's and the head next time tbh. The buckle gave out on the bag too, about five seconds earlier it'd have gone half way up a flight of stairs too!![/quote]

Heck! I think for the moment ill steer clear. They look ideal, but no doubt id be unlucky and have to send it back.