Why become a member? ×

sold........................please remove.

voxpop

Bad news today as its now my turn to join the great unemployed....... :) due to being made redundant after 15 years service.

So its with a heavy heart I will have to put up my gear for sale.

First will have to be ONE of the two Sandbergs.

I bought this JM5 from Guitar Works in Reading only a few months ago. I paid £1100. If it was ordered today the cost would be around £1600.

I will sell it to a fellow bass chatter for £700, if it does not sell for this amount I will put it up for a commission sale at the store for £800.

[attachment=57962:jm5reliced.jpg]

[attachment=57963:DSC_0009.JPG]

[attachment=57964:DSC_0003.JPG]

[attachment=57966:DSC_0001.JPG]

[attachment=57967:DSC_0008.JPG]

[attachment=57972:DSC_0010.JPG]

[attachment=57973:DSC_0017.JPG]

[attachment=57968:DSC_0011.JPG]

[attachment=57969:DSC_0016.JPG]

[attachment=57970:DSC_0014.JPG]

The bass comes with a Sandberg gig bag and tools.

I also have an Ashdown compact 115 cab that was bought at the same time. It is new and unused as I bought it as a spare. I will sell this for £150.

I also have a Ashdown Spyder 550 that was bought at the same time, £400 boxed with uprated valves.

Thanks guys.

If its picked up I will throw in the strap locks, leather strap and stand........WOW what a bargain... :rolleyes:

[attachment=57984:DSCN1063.JPG]

Edited by voxpop

[quote name='Clarky' post='943324' date='Sep 2 2010, 01:15 PM']Thats terrible news. Very sorry to hear this. The price on your Sandberg seems exceptionally generous. Good luck[/quote]

Times are hard and I need to sell this to pay the bills.

I would rather a fellow Basschatter get a bargain.

[quote name='bubinga5' post='943353' date='Sep 2 2010, 01:34 PM']I feel for you bro..ive also just been made redundant....

i like to think of it as a new start though...positive thinking...

good luck with your new start!!!!! :rolleyes:

all the best...[/quote]

Im ringing around all my contacts as we speak.............There is a job out there I just have to find it. :)

Looks like the Sandberg has now been sold. It was only up for a few hours so I want to thank all who gave me advice both on this thread and by PM.

Im off to the solicitors this morning to check on my redundancy rights.

I will be lurking around the bass chat site but not buying and selling very much. Now that I have time on my hands and no money I can play the bass all day..... :) :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='voxpop' post='943323' date='Sep 2 2010, 01:13 PM']Bad news today as its now my turn to join the great unemployed....... :) due to being made redundant after 15 years service.

So its with a heavy heart I will have to put up my gear for sale.

First will have to be ONE of the two Sandbergs.

I bought this JM5 from Guitar Works in Reading only a few months ago. I paid £1100. If it was ordered today the cost would be around £1600.

I will sell it to a fellow bass chatter for £700, if it does not sell for this amount I will put it up for a commission sale at the store for £800.

[attachment=57962:jm5reliced.jpg]

[attachment=57963:DSC_0009.JPG]

[attachment=57964:DSC_0003.JPG]

[attachment=57966:DSC_0001.JPG]

[attachment=57967:DSC_0008.JPG]

[attachment=57972:DSC_0010.JPG]

[attachment=57973:DSC_0017.JPG]

[attachment=57968:DSC_0011.JPG]

[attachment=57969:DSC_0016.JPG]

[attachment=57970:DSC_0014.JPG]

The bass comes with a Sandberg gig bag and tools.

I also have an Ashdown compact 115 cab that was bought at the same time. It is new and unused as I bought it as a spare. I will sell this for £150.

I also have a Ashdown Spyder 550 that was bought at the same time, £400 boxed with uprated valves.

Thanks guys.

If its picked up I will throw in the strap locks, leather strap and stand........WOW what a bargain... :rolleyes:

[attachment=57984:DSCN1063.JPG][/quote]

Sorry to hear about the redundancy fella. Hope you find something asap.

Right. This LOVELY bass has done the rounds on BC, almost everyone has owned it at one time or another. I would dearly like to join that club! Whoever the looky bleeder is who now owns it can you please give me first dabs if you decide to move it on!?

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='946572' date='Sep 5 2010, 07:33 PM']Sorry to hear about the redundancy fella. Hope you find something asap.

Right. This LOVELY bass has done the rounds on BC, almost everyone has owned it at one time or another. I would dearly like to join that club! Whoever the looky bleeder is who now owns it can you please give me first dabs if you decide to move it on!?[/quote]

This JM5 has not done the rounds. I bought it new from Guitar Works in Reading about 6 weeks ago!!!!!!! :)

I also have the very heavy relic JJ5 that I believe has done the rounds.............but its a keeper. :rolleyes:

[quote name='voxpop' post='946581' date='Sep 5 2010, 07:44 PM']This JM5 has not done the rounds. I bought it new from Guitar Works in Reading about 6 weeks ago!!!!!!! :)

I also have the very heavy relic JJ5 that I believe has done the rounds.............but its a keeper. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh right! Sorry, my mistake! It seems to crop up in the Basses For Sale section a few times with the same pictures. Anyhow, it's bloody lovely and I want it!