Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz bass - Fretted VMJ Neck paired with Fretless VMJ sunburst body.

xzodar

Hi All

Ok, so here's the other Squier VMJ combo. This is the fretted VMJ with blocks neck mated to the sunburst VMJ body.

Modifications are the addition of a black scratch plate and some black jazz bass knobs. (The original silver knobs are available if required).

In really great condition! Some very light scratches in the laquer on the front of the body but nothing to speak of.

I'll remove my schaller strap buttons and re-fit the original strap buttons before sale.

I'm looking for [s]£170[/s] [b]£150[/b] for the bass plus shipping at cost (should be just under £20 insured and shipped.) I can add a hard case for an additional £20.

I'm based in Bristol if you would like to come and view the bass and am happy to arrange a meet for any purchaser up to an hours drive from Bristol.

Any questions, please just ask.

Thanks for looking :-)

Edited by xzodar

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='xzodar' post='941954' date='Sep 1 2010, 12:42 PM']Hi All

Ok, so here's the other Squier VMJ combo. This is the fretted VMJ with blocks neck mated to the sunburst VMJ body.

Modifications are the addition of a black scratch plate and some black jazz bass knobs. (The original silver knobs are available if required).

In really great condition! Some very light scratches in the laquer on the front of the body but nothing to speak of.

I'll remove my schaller strap buttons and re-fit the original strap buttons before sale.

I'm looking for [s]£170[/s] [b]£150[/b] for the bass plus shipping at cost (should be just under £20 insured and shipped.) I can add a hard case for an additional £20.

I'm based in Bristol if you would like to come and view the bass and am happy to arrange a meet for any purchaser up to an hours drive from Bristol.

Any questions, please just ask.

Thanks for looking :-)[/quote]

Interested in a tech 21 bass cab 4x10'' 400w?
I am really looking to trade it with a svm..