Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending Payment

Laurence

I'm not interested in combo trades for the moment. Sorry!

Tradewise I'm looking for:
Cabs:
Epifani 4x10 (cash your way)
Accugroove Tri210L (cash your way)
Schroeder cabs (cash your way depending on what cab it is!)

Heads:
Aguilar DB750 or DB751 (cash your way)
MarkBass (cash your way depending on the head)
Trace Elliot (only the old 80s stuff)
Thunderfunk (cash your way)

Ideally after a cash deal though

[quote name='Laurence' post='944088' date='Sep 2 2010, 11:48 PM']They are incredible heads but not what I'm after at the moment[/quote]
I gigged my new WT550 last night - it was the first time I'd even plugged it in since it arriving on Thursday - and I have to say I agree with you. Best tone straight out of the box I've had (save for maybe the LH500 being on a par). I kept everything flat and even our drummer was happy for a change :rolleyes: Someone buy this, it's a stonking amp :)

Someone should have snapped this up by now. :) I tried mine out in anger for the first time last night. The tone controls are a dream to use and just work beautifully although the pretty much standard Eden 'flat' setting was almost there. Superb quality in use, sound and construction.

So, that Bargain Bump can have a Spectacular Bargain Bump to closely follow it up. :rolleyes:

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='951865' date='Sep 10 2010, 02:38 PM']Someone should have snapped this up by now. :) I tried mine out in anger for the first time last night. The tone controls are a dream to use and just work beautifully although the pretty much standard Eden 'flat' setting was almost there. Superb quality in use, sound and construction.

So, that Bargain Bump can have a Spectacular Bargain Bump to closely follow it up. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Hell yes. I'm still half wondering if Nic will notice a hole in the bank account if I were to buy a back up :o

Cracking head, cracking price, can't wait to gig mine again tomorrow :lol:

Edited by Merton