Why become a member? ×

Jazz - Shop said it was genuine 30 years ago... Liars!

warwickhunt

[quote name='tom1946' post='942960' date='Sep 2 2010, 07:42 AM']I also hate 'brought' instead of bought.

Classic and cool guitars website offends me when he remarks: 'much sort after' it's SOUGHT you idiot!
What about 'proffessional setup'??

don't get me started.......[/quote]

It's not even close to the people who write "you're" when they mean "your" and visa versa. I honestly cannot understand how people can do it! They would laugh if they had written in full and then read through it. For example, someone on my facebook had written this (needless to say, I swiftly deleted them!)

"I was wandering [u]*that's another one I hate*[/u] weather [u]*and another!*[/u] your [u]*and another!*[/u] coming out on the weekend? [u]*cringe*[/u]
I noticed that you left you're [u]*and again*[/u] school work on me [u]*how many?!*[/u] kitchen table, so I'll [u]*christ, that one is RIGHT!*[/u] bring it with me..."

Edited by skej21

[quote name='ironside1966' post='943270' date='Sep 2 2010, 12:45 PM']Removed[/quote]
I wander if that was an affect of this thread, and weather it will effect his cellar rating.

Bilbo - if you use Firefox, you can add a spell checker which automagically checks, er, spelling, when you enter text into a text box. As I have dystypia, I use it all the time.

[quote name='Bilbo' post='942282' date='Sep 1 2010, 03:58 PM']I find that I often type the wrong word because my finger/muscle memory overides my conscious thought processes. However hard I try, I always type would as woudl and the as teh. I am sure there are many others ....[/quote]
When I type Yorkshire it invariably comes out as Yorksh*te. The shame....

Looks like the item has indeed been withdrawn after a quick eBay check. Wonder what the reason was... :)

Edited by ShergoldSnickers