Why become a member? ×

Roqsolid Amp/Cab Covers

MB1

MB1. :)
Needed a speaker cab cover for my Ampeg SVT 410 HLF. Having been outbid on one on Ebay, i decided to give these guys a try,they advertise on Ebay and provide a 100%+ service. I ordered and paid for the cover on the 10th december and it arrived on the 18th (this morning). The cover is black,padded,heavy duty and fits like a glove, very impressive. Black is the standard cover colour, but you can specify what piping you would prefer(white,yellow,red,blue,green,etc).Cost wise i was charged £46.00 (that includes £6.00 postage) a great price,it would have cost a lot more if id imported from Ampeg. Anyway ,im well chuffed, and the chances of me damaging an expensive cab have been greatly reduced . ROQSOLID also offer a 6 month warranty on all there covers absolutely free when you purchase! (destroy it, damage it ,and theyll replace no questions asked!).SO,anyone interested, these guys will make you a cover for just about anything!.

ROQSOLID
Carr Mills Business Centre
Unit 8F
919 Bradford Road
Birstall
Yorkshire
WF17 9XJ.
U.K.

Contact LEE on 07929253434.
OR BRYN on 01132 360678.

+1 to that

I bought a cover for my Markbass CMD121H from them over ebay. It arrived in about half the quoted time (though I presume as a fairly standard cover they may carry a stock)

Not as padded as the old Tuff cover I had for the Trace 122H, but I got that nearly 10 years ago and they seem to have gone out of business now. Otherwise the Roqsolid cover does the trick and is certainly a lot stronger than the lightweight manufacturers covers you sometimes get that fall apart in no time flat

[quote name='Finbar' post='105943' date='Dec 18 2007, 02:14 PM']My cab is a Marshall VBC412, which Roqsolid make a cover for, but I can't tell from their site whether it has holes in the sides so I can still reach the handles or not. Can anyone shed any light on this?[/quote]

Worth Giving them a Call!...anything can be specified/checked before ordering!. :huh:

[quote name='MB1' post='105952' date='Dec 18 2007, 02:37 PM']MB1. :huh:
Worth Giving them a Call!...anything can be specified/checked before ordering!. :huh:[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking about ordering one for my Ashdown Classic head. If there is not an obvious template on their designs part of their site, shoot 'em an email (or fax a drawing) and they'll quote. Just make sure you get your dimensions right!

Hey MB1, your review has helped me decide to order. Thanks :)

Mark.

[quote name='DaveDDF' post='107200' date='Dec 20 2007, 04:57 PM']Any chance of a pic martin? I want one for my abm 8x10 made :huh:[/quote]

Will try and sort one dave!....As you know the Ashdown Covers are well made, but can be a little on the expensive side, im sure Ashdown make a cover for the Abm 8X10,however..... its well worth getting in touch with these guys even if its just for a price check!.

[quote name='NickThomas' post='111177' date='Dec 30 2007, 09:46 PM']Here's a photo of mine on mini-cabs
I'm leaving it large size so you can see the quality of the stitching etc .
[attachment=4396:002.JPG][/quote]

Cheers Nick!.... cameras on the blink at the mo! :huh:

• 3 years later...

+1 I use them for all my amp covering needs. Really do keep things snug and tough as a pitbull

[quote name='MB1' post='105840' date='Dec 18 2007, 12:41 PM']MB1. :)
Needed a speaker cab cover for my Ampeg SVT 410 HLF. Having been outbid on one on Ebay, i decided to give these guys a try,they advertise on Ebay and provide a 100%+ service. I ordered and paid for the cover on the 10th december and it arrived on the 18th (this morning). The cover is black,padded,heavy duty and fits like a glove, very impressive. Black is the standard cover colour, but you can specify what piping you would prefer(white,yellow,red,blue,green,etc).Cost wise i was charged £46.00 (that includes £6.00 postage) a great price,it would have cost a lot more if id imported from Ampeg. Anyway ,im well chuffed, and the chances of me damaging an expensive cab have been greatly reduced . ROQSOLID also offer a 6 month warranty on all there covers absolutely free when you purchase! (destroy it, damage it ,and theyll replace no questions asked!).SO,anyone interested, these guys will make you a cover for just about anything!.

ROQSOLID
Unit 8F
919 Bradford Road
Birstall
Yorkshire
WF17 9XJ.
U.K.

OR BRYN on 01132 360678.[/quote]

+1 I use them for all my amp covering needs. Really do keep things snug and tough as a pitbull

[quote name='MB1' post='105840' date='Dec 18 2007, 12:41 PM']MB1. :)

ROQSOLID
Unit 8F
919 Bradford Road
Birstall
Yorkshire
WF17 9XJ.
U.K.

OR BRYN on 01132 360678.[/quote]

• 2 years later...

Agree
I bought one for my Berg HT322 cab and its a great fit. They hadn't done one for a Berg cab before but they double checked my sizes against manufacturer and i got exactly what i was looking for. No fuss just good down to earth service.

And at pretty reasonable prices too.

Well done.

Dave