Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: Aguilar DB410.

joerattray

Due to a record label f*** up, I have just lost a load of touring work I had lined up for the rest of the year. As much as this is enraging, I have to get on with trying to get other work, albeit smaller gigs and smaller venues.
Therefore, this cab is just too big for what I'm going to be doing. I traded it with fellow user Me and My Bass for a Markbass Traveller 2x10 back in April and have used it for a number of gigs since then, it has always sounded amazing. I love this cab and I'm gutted to have to move it on, it's just not feasible for me to keep it without any transport.

I'd really like to trade for something smaller and lighter, perhaps something neo but not too important. I like Gallien Krueger, Ampeg, Epifani and Aguilar (DB210 or DB112 would be a perfect trade for me). If anyone is looking for a great 4x10, and doesn't have a problem with a slightly heavy cab, then I can highly recommend this.
There are a couple of photos on Chris's old thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80700"]here[/url], but I can put some more recent ones up here over the weekend.
I would also consider trading for a small 1x12 or 2x10 combo. Anything considered!
Cash price would be around £400. It was bought new at the start of the year I believe from GuitarGuitar in Glasgow by Chris himself, gentleman that he is.

Edited by joerattray

[quote name='firmo' post='950300' date='Sep 9 2010, 09:45 AM']Does this cab have covers with it? I currently have the DB210 but think the 410 would get knackered getting it in/out of a Fiesta[/quote]
I think the Fiesta might get knackered. A bump for one of the best big rig cabs on the market - ultra-tough, professional, tone-monster (but a little on the heavy side for me). This price is just brilliant.

Don't have a cover I'm afraid. Never had the money to get either a proper Aguilar one or a custom job. RE: It getting knackered, there are a couple of nicks on the bottom where its been placed in the back of our van but really nothing major. I had arranged to get a flightcase for it but thats unfortunately no longer on the agenda.
This cab is still in storage at our practice space so I will get some photos as soon as I get it back after a gig tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Really wish someone would invent some kind of short term finance way of paying for second hand stuff online! Really frustrates me as i would love to buy this, but just dont have the short term cash or the ability to save!

• 6 months later...