Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

dub_junkie

[b]Electro Harmonics Nano Dr.Q [/b]- I actually bought this for guitar but sounds way better on bass.boxed with manual,less than an hours total playtime,2 months old £25 + £2 P&P [b]SOLD PENDING USUAL[/b]

[b]Art Coolswitch A/B-Y box[/b],solid little fella,excellent condition,sorry no manual or box £15 + £2 P&P

[b]Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor[/b],boxed with manual £30 + £2 P&P

[b]Line 6 Crunchtone overdrive[/b]. One of the Tonecore pedals,3 different Overdrive modes + 2 noise gates.boxed with manual,used once to test it and then put back in the box £30 + £4 postage ( this is one heavy pedal!)

[b]Alesis Mod FX Faze & Smashup[/b]. very versatile phaser + compressor.comes with a PSU which runs both which is why I need to sell them together £35 + £5 postage for the pair

[b]Belcat Chorus[/b].boxed,use a couple of times each.nice metal chassis and surprisingly solid sounding as well. £13+£2P&P

paypal or cheque is fine

here's a pic of them all except the line 6

Edited by dub_junkie

Hi Mike,yes it can/does

here's a summary of what it can do (from an online review)

A/B-Y switching works two ways. It lets you switch a common source signal (guitar, bass or keyboard) between two amplifiers or amp channels. Or conversely, it lets you switch two source signals (ie, two different guitars) into the same amplifier. A good quality A/B-Y switcher will also provide LEDs or other indicators to show whether A, B or Y routing is in effect. The Y routing combines both the A and B outputs in parallel so that two amplifiers can be driven at once. The Coolswitch provides full A/B-Y switching functionality, plus parallel Common in/out jacks.

[quote name='Motocross_nick' post='108917' date='Dec 24 2007, 02:04 PM']is it possible to blend a clean signal with a signal with effects chain in? like to use the artcessories pedal as a blender..[/quote]

No, it won't do the blend thing, but it will do the splitting part no problem. Theoretically you could get another one and place it at the end of your chain to join them back up again.

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Higgie' post='108945' date='Dec 24 2007, 03:18 PM']No, it won't do the blend thing, but it will do the splitting part no problem. Theoretically you could get another one and place it at the end of your chain to join them back up again.[/quote]
Surely you could blend it back together (or split it in the first place) with a £1 splitter? I mean, you could do the whole thing with just 2 splitters but the point of the box is so you have a pedal to switch your effects and clean off and on..? I've not tried this myself, but the idea is intriguing - if that idea would work, I might be interested in the pedal

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='108979' date='Dec 24 2007, 04:43 PM']Surely you could blend it back together (or split it in the first place) with a £1 splitter? I mean, you could do the whole thing with just 2 splitters but the point of the box is so you have a pedal to switch your effects and clean off and on..? I've not tried this myself, but the idea is intriguing - if that idea would work, I might be interested in the pedal[/quote]

Depends if your running a stereo rig or not.

I presume Motocross_nick is using a mono rig, (ie Bass>pedals>amp) and so it wouldn't do "blending" because it doesn't have an fx loop, nor a dry:wet ratio control of some sort. What it can do, is split your signal into two chains, so you can run one through the pedalboard and one clean, then join them back up together using another of these boxes. If you have 2 amps and 2 cabs then you'd only need one of these units, and go:

[code]Bass>Art ABY>Amp 1
|----->Pedals>Amp 2[/code]

That's what I'm getting at.

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='queenofthedepths' post='108979' date='Dec 24 2007, 04:43 PM']Surely you could blend it back together (or split it in the first place) with a £1 splitter? I mean, you could do the whole thing with just 2 splitters but the point of the box is so you have a pedal to switch your effects and clean off and on..? I've not tried this myself, but the idea is intriguing - if that idea would work, I might be interested in the pedal[/quote]

You can use a £1 splitter to get two outputs to seperate amps if you bimap, and just have to turn volume up a little, but if you use another to put them back into 1 amp it goes funny, I guess cuase they are both connectedand they bleed into eachother, I put it though both halves of a stereo eq like that and it kind of worked, but using a blend pdeal works much better and much less constant level fiddling.

[quote name='Matty' post='111259' date='Dec 31 2007, 01:07 AM']PM'd!
I want my AB-y back :)[/quote]

PM replied to

[quote name='theosd' post='111263' date='Dec 31 2007, 01:24 AM']Off topic, but.. How does that purple Delay sound? They're pretty cheap on the ol' 'bay..[/quote]

Its got a fairly short range of delay up to about 300ms like the old Boss DM2s. if analague delay is your thing,you cant go wrong with one of these imo

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='111518' date='Dec 31 2007, 03:03 PM']PM replied to

Its got a fairly short range of delay up to about 300ms like the old Boss DM2s. if analague delay is your thing,you cant go wrong with one of these imo[/quote]

Thanks I may dabble, then!