Why become a member? ×

Etymotic Research ER15 filters.

Long story involving a mahoosive c*ck up on Specsavers part (I've been allowed to keep these as spares by way of compensation for my inconvenience) but I have two pairs of 'brand new' sealed in packets, never fitted, ER15 filters (beige). £35 delivered

Please note unless you have a set of custom moulded plugs these are of no use to you whatsoever! I've included a pic of the pair that I sold to another BCer last month (oh yes this Specsavers fiasco has been going on some time) though please note that the ones that I have for sale are beige/flesh coloured as opposed to clear. Very useful if you have a pair of ER9's or ER25's. A long shot I know but I would do a straight swap if anyone has a set of ER9's, for obvious reasons I would need them to be new and unused.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='931619' date='Aug 21 2010, 08:07 AM']Long story involving a mahoosive c*ck up on Specsavers part (I've been allowed to keep these as spares by way of compensation for my inconvenience) but I have two pairs of 'brand new' sealed in packets, never fitted, ER15 filters (beige). £35 delivered

Please note unless you have a set of custom moulded plugs these are of no use to you whatsoever! I've included a pic of the pair that I sold to another BCer last month (oh yes this Specsavers fiasco has been going on some time) though please note that the ones that I have for sale are beige/flesh coloured as opposed to clear. Very useful if you have a pair of ER9's or ER25's. A long shot I know but I would do a straight swap if anyone has a set of ER9's, for obvious reasons I would need them to be new and unused.

[/quote]

Is that £35 per pair? If not would you split them? Could do with a spare set after losing one filter at a recent gig - had the entire pub searching the floor for it :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='932048' date='Aug 21 2010, 05:27 PM']That's £35 for 2 filters, that's a left and right ear to make it simple... though they aren't ear specific you understand! :) )[/quote]

Ahh right - just with you saying two pairs ie 4!!

• 1 year later...

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' timestamp='1327839963' post='1517404']
I'm definitely looking for ER15s for my earplugs. Do you still have a pair for sale?
[/quote]

Yes, if Owen takes a pair there are a pair left. However they are a 'natural' colour rather than transparent, not that it makes any difference but they are skin coloured as opposed to those photographed... unless Owen wants the flesh coloured ones as he has first refusal.

;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1327840395' post='1517414']
Yes, if Owen takes a pair there are a pair left. However they are a 'natural' colour rather than transparent, not that it makes any difference but they are skin coloured as opposed to those photographed... unless Owen wants the flesh coloured ones as he has first refusal.

;)
[/quote]

I'll definitely take those. In fact, I'd rather have the natural coloured ones! I just need to make sure that they're the ones that fit my mould, although I'm pretty sure that they are...?

Ah ha! Just got the plugs out of the draw and noted that both pairs are flesh coloured (and I've noted I said that in my original post)!
[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/warwickhunt/100_2135.jpg[/IMG]
Just thought if either of you just need a single attenuator I'll sell a single for £20, I'll then keep one as a spare myself! ;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1327842193' post='1517473']
Ah ha! Just got the plugs out of the draw and noted that both pairs are flesh coloured (and I've noted I said that in my original post)!

Just thought if either of you just need a single attenuator I'll sell a single for £20, I'll then keep one as a spare myself! ;)
[/quote]

Those looks like the right ones for my plugs :) I would definitely like the pair if that's okay! I've currently got ER-25s and they're a little excessive sometimes.

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1327842539' post='1517484']
I'll consider both of them sold. You OK with doing a bank transfer as I dislike paypal?
[/quote]

That's no problem. I don't know if you saw my earplug model posted above, but they look like the same ones don't they? I have clear filters at the moment and they look identical to the clear ones you used as an example.

I actually only need one so the single offer is great. I have cleaned my bank detail stuff out I am afraid so will need a reminder.

Sockdeluxe Mikey, if you want to move your 25 ones on I would be very interested in them as well.

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1327855536' post='1517699']
I actually only need one so the single offer is great. I have cleaned my bank detail stuff out I am afraid so will need a reminder.

Sockdeluxe Mikey, if you want to move your 25 ones on I would be very interested in them as well.
[/quote]

Thanks for your offer :) at least for the moment though, I must say that it'd be really nice to have 25s and 15s but don't be surprised once I get the 15s that I may just keep those. I could let you know soon-ish if you like (probably after my first gig with the 15s)?

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' timestamp='1327861047' post='1517824']
Thanks for your offer :) at least for the moment though, I must say that it'd be really nice to have 25s and 15s but don't be surprised once I get the 15s that I may just keep those. I could let you know soon-ish if you like (probably after my first gig with the 15s)?
[/quote]

That's cool. I am in no hurry.