Why become a member? ×

BOSS ME50B

Exile252

hey, I'm once again trying to get rid of my BOSS. I was selling it for £120, but I'm gonna cut it down to just £100. Its two years old, but looks brand new, could be because its hard enough to withstand a nuclear bomb.
Its split into four sections. A "Filter/Tone", a "Drive/Synth", a "Delay/Mod" and last but not least the pedal, which has all your pedal effects including a bass drum which you use the pedal to play a constant bass drum beat, and it also has a not extender, which can hold a note forever if you so wish. You can add a certain grouping of effects to the memory, so you can quickly switch over. Also, there is a chromatic tuner, so you can tune to anything.
You can use battery power or a power supply (which I'll be selling it with one).
I'll also include the manuals just in case.

Thanks guys

[quote name='Exile252' post='104411' date='Dec 14 2007, 05:35 PM']and it also has a note extender, which can hold a note forever if you so wish.[/quote]

Hmmmmm........... bring it in on Monday. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

[quote name='owen' post='104517' date='Dec 14 2007, 09:31 PM']Hmmmmm........... bring it in on Monday. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................[/quote]

You can even unplug your bass, walk off stage, get some food or a drink, come back, plug your bass back in and start playing again......... Not sure who'd want to do that.

[quote name='Exile252' post='104636' date='Dec 15 2007, 12:49 PM']You can even unplug your bass, walk off stage, get some food or a drink, come back, plug your bass back in and start playing again......... Not sure who'd want to do that.[/quote]

I'ts unlikely that my keyboard player would notice :)

[quote name='owen' post='104659' date='Dec 15 2007, 02:26 PM']I'ts unlikely that my keyboard player would notice :huh:[/quote]

That seems like a bad thing then lol...... Which is a line I shouldn't be saying on a topic where I'm selling something :huh: :)