Why become a member? ×

US Fender Jazz (Maple Neck+S-1 switch) for sale

MarkusWarwick

Hi peeps,

Exactly as it says, US Fender Jazz with S-1 switch and a maple neck for sale. (Based in Glasgow)

I bought this in January 2009 but bought a Warwick Streamer Stage II straight after and its only actually been in the studio twice. I dont want it sitting gathering dust when someone else could be appreciating it.

anyway, it comes with the case and instruction page on how to get the best outta the switch.

looking for 600GBP on this, it is in untouched condition basically. no marks, dings or scratches at all.

pics attached, let me know of any questions

NO TRADES

Edited by MarkusWarwick

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='LemonCello' post='941716' date='Sep 1 2010, 08:58 AM']Very nice indeed.

Pity your not trading as I have a mint Corvette $$ 4 string that I am looking to out.

Looks like a very good price too. This should not hang about long.[/quote] sorry dude, no trades. If u get rid o urs 4 the same cash tho, let me knw n we cn work somethin out.

[quote name='tom1946' post='943877' date='Sep 2 2010, 07:10 PM']The serial number suggests it is a 2006 model, so it was 3 years old when you bought it?[/quote]

no dude, as it says on the Fender site, some numbers carry on from year to year. I bought it from Sound Control in Glasgow 2009.

Its in perfect condition and only been played a couple o times in the studio.

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' post='944829' date='Sep 3 2010, 06:35 PM']↲Dude, are u interested in the bass or what?[/quote]

This post was for the info of Tom1946, who may be interested, I dont know.

I am not interested no, I have a Std Jazz already but as I said in my PM to you, best of luck with the sale.

[quote name='neilb' post='944834' date='Sep 3 2010, 05:44 PM']This post was for the info of Tom1946, who may be interested, I dont know.

I am not interested no, I have a Std Jazz already but as I said in my PM to you, best of luck with the sale.[/quote]

dude no offence, but if your not interested, dont post. its not an opinion forum, its for buyers and sellers only, and your basically wasting peoples time.

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' post='945008' date='Sep 3 2010, 10:08 PM']oooooooh u go pics of that Warwick buddy?

i'll PM you my personal email[/quote]
Sent by pm on here. Don't know why I didn't use your personal email! Maybe it's because it's a first date! meant to add - it now has a strong ritter bag bought from Merchant City for £35-40.

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' post='944852' date='Sep 3 2010, 06:59 PM']dude no offence, but if your not interested, dont post. its not an opinion forum, its for buyers and sellers only, and your basically wasting peoples time.[/quote]

Dude, no offence, but if you're trying to sell something, being a total douche isn't going to help.

I was actually VERY interested in this and I'm glad I read the posts before making a decision because your overly defensive attitude actually makes me doubt that you bought this new.

Why would you get so snappy if you didn't have something to hide? The other poster was just trying to work out when you bought the bass because your description and "details" are very vague.

Your bad attitude towards another BC member who was simply trying to find out important information on behalf of anyone who might be interested has totally turned me away from showing any interest in this and my money will be staying safely with me.

I have only just read the sellers moronic reply to my post assisting Tom1946, so the above mature post saves me some typing time.

I also took the trouble to PM the seller early on in this thread offering some advice about description and more realistic selling price, and twice wished him best of luck with the sale.I got no reply to my PM.

No doubt he will be back defending his position.

N

actually my attitude came from the idea of someone asking a lot of questions while having no interest in purchasing the bass.

Im quite happy to answer any questions that people may have if theyr interested in purchasing, and Im usually very easy to deal with, however, I just felt my time was being wasted. Apologies if i've been taken the wrong way.

Anyway, hope to hear from anyone that may be interested, and apologise for any offence caused previously.

Cheers guys

[quote name='neilb' post='946079' date='Sep 5 2010, 12:30 PM']No doubt he will be back defending his position.

N[/quote]

Yup. Too little, too late I'm afraid.

Bass chat is supposed to be a friendly environment that helps people (including newbies) to buy, sell and trade with the assistance of other (experienced) bass players who can offer advice.

This seller should be thanking you (neilb) for trying to extract missing information that might aid the sale, but has chosen to possibly alienate prospective buyers/traders by arousing suspicion through such irrational behaviour.

I do (as i'm sure others do too) appreciate the input from neilb, but have spent my money elsewhere. Cheers neilb.

Edited by skej21

[quote name='skej21' post='946037' date='Sep 5 2010, 11:59 AM']Dude, no offence, but if you're trying to sell something, being a total douche isn't going to help.

I was actually VERY interested in this and I'm glad I read the posts before making a decision because your overly defensive attitude actually makes me doubt that you bought this new.

Why would you get so snappy if you didn't have something to hide? The other poster was just trying to work out when you bought the bass because your description and "details" are very vague.

Your bad attitude towards another BC member who was simply trying to find out important information on behalf of anyone who might be interested has totally turned me away from showing any interest in this and my money will be staying safely with me.[/quote]

This bass was bought new from Sound Control in Glasgow, in January of 2009.

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' post='946379' date='Sep 5 2010, 05:19 PM']This bass was bought new from Sound Control in Glasgow, in January of 2009.[/quote]

im not sure anyone doubts that, they question how long sound control had it up on their walls thats all.

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' post='946171' date='Sep 5 2010, 01:59 PM']actually my attitude came from the idea of someone asking a lot of questions while having no interest in purchasing the bass.

Im quite happy to answer any questions that people may have if theyr interested in purchasing, and Im usually very easy to deal with, however, I just felt my time was being wasted. Apologies if i've been taken the wrong way.

Anyway, hope to hear from anyone that may be interested, and apologise for any offence caused previously.

Cheers guys[/quote]

No apology necessary.

GLWTS :)