Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller jazz bass sold pending

gafbass02

Its with a heavy heart i list this, as ive only just got it and i really do love it, its just exactly my kinda sound and vibe. BUT reality tells me that I really need to reduce my credit card more than have three jazz basses, so here it is.
Sorry no trades im afraid, its cash all the way.

These are hard to price and this is really is just mint, i cant find a dink anywhere, although its bone stock, albeit with brand new 40-100 strings. The bass will come with a nice fender gig bag.

Im gonna ask for £650 ONO collected please. Im VERY reluctant to ship and would charge cost to do so. Mainly because finding the packaging and sorting a courier is really tricky for me.

The bass is beautifully set up with a very low action with plenty of play. I spent HOURS getting this one JUST right, and got instant comments on the sound from a usually disinterested band at rehearsal.

Its a fabulous example of a bass i thought would never be for me, and i was very wrong.

It growls and snarls with lits of ping but also has real smoothness. If youEQ sensibly its ALL there.

I shall buy one of these again when funds allow, thats for sure. It flattens the Geddy i had and loved.

Heres a few late night iphone pics for now, ill try and get some daylight ones soon.

sorry straplocks not included

Edited by gafbass02

Thanks mate. Awesome avatar. :-)
This bass is now pending so I've amended the title.

And as I'm feeling sorry for myself I'll just mention I'm in bed and have been ALL day with a huge migraine :-(
But I see my (eldest) daughter for the first time in three years tomorrow so. That's good :-)

• 3 months later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='925242' date='Aug 14 2010, 09:39 PM']Thanks mate. Awesome avatar. :-)
This bass is now pending so I've amended the title.

And as I'm feeling sorry for myself I'll just mention I'm in bed and have been ALL day with a huge migraine :-(
But I see my (eldest) daughter for the first time in three years tomorrow so. That's good :-)[/quote]

This is gone?