Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio I-Amp 800 and 2 CXL112 Cabinets TRADED

waveydavy

Euphonic Audio I-Amp 800 amp head (800 Watts at 4 ohms, 1000 at 2 ohms). 4 years old ( still have original receipt, bought Dec 03 from Overwater). Has built in sabine tuner. Housed in SKB 2U rack case.
2 CXL112 cabs, 350watts, 8ohms, (traded one earlier in the year from JD1 on this forum).
All in good working order, some scuffs to cabs- will take photos when light is better. Good quality lightweight gear- just fancy a change. Looking for £1100 ono. May consider trades possibly for a 5 string.

Edited by waveydavy

i want! i want!

right, what can i do? oh, trade for a 5 string eh? you want my Shuker?

...oh wait, then i'd have nothing to play through the rig...

bugger..

good luck with the sale, if i find a really fat wallet lying around in the next few days i'll give you a shout :)

This is such a bargain I have the exact same rig and I love it even more so than my Mesa 400+ and 8x10 setup.

If anyone buys all of this bargain rig I have a flightcase that fits 2 cxl's in and could be easily modded to house a iamp800 as well just incase some one is planning on touring.

I've used this exact setup for like 2 years and it's hella loud, perfectly clear and just capable of everything and I play really loud rock music and it never got above 4 on the master.