Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Retro-Sonic Phaser & Analog Man Mini Chorus (Chorus sold)

Gary Williams

Hi guys - due to my compulsive desire for buying bass synth pedals, I am selling my beloved boutique chorus and phaser pedals which just don't get a look in anymore!

First up for sale is my Retro-Sonic Phaser pedal - another ultimate quality "boutique" pedal. Tru Bypass and simply outstanding!

I should add this uses an exact repro of the original MXR 90 and has an independent vol pot to control the effect level.

Currently £140.00 plus P&P on Charlie Chandler's site. I am looking for £90.00 including P&P within UK.

[url="http://www.retro-sonic.com/index2.php?v=v1"]Retro-Sonic website[/url]

***Analog Man Mini-Chorus NOW SOLD ***

Both pedals are in immaculate condition and as you can see from the pics, I have the original boxes and instruction manuals.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Gary Williams

[quote name='Gary Williams' post='912859' date='Aug 2 2010, 02:48 PM']Hi - no this one doesn't have the additional Deep toggle switch.[/quote]

Is it not hard wired to the deep setting?

If you bought it new from Analogman this would be a request, if you no nothing about it then it's safe to assume no :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='915698' date='Aug 5 2010, 10:32 AM']Is it not hard wired to the deep setting?

If you bought it new from Analogman this would be a request, if you no nothing about it then it's safe to assume no :)[/quote]

Hi there - no I didn't request this when I bought it from Analog Man - sorry! :0)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...